SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Decals

kyle345

Just did my sigma the other day. chicks froth all over it at maccas

Its so cool I get looks all day.

Look at the stretch on the rims....amazing the difference saucepan lids make.

Next mod is a PA systems so i can play blowoff sounds while I drive.

modern-warfare-2-massive-spoiler.jpg

Sorry couldn't help myself......

Shut up. Let the retard do what he wants

LOL

this made me lol. i always see like 33 gtsts on carsales with bodged bodykits and chromies, and in the description theres always "it's a real head turner" and im like yes, but thats because you look like a proper farking douchebag

LOL x 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have nothing to say about your deals... But dear I just remember this move. The movie was two good. Now Fast and Furious 6 has released. And this one also great. And now about your link. That was an amazing link. I have just checked it and read about your deals. That was interesting.

I remember when Fast and the Furious was about cars

So do I. Now Then it turned into robbing, then it turned into fighting and rival gangs.

I guess everyone and everything needs to move on to succeed though.

Edited by Qorx

why is this all about fnf? Yeah the decals are known for it but fnf didnt create them, they were around before the movie. Getting them does not mean i want to be like fnf, its because i like the design? Much like every that f**kin puts them MINES decals on their skylines copying the MINES 33 and 34 same goes with the HKS ones

Mines / HKS decals can look good if they are RELEVANT to the car (if its the decals I am thinking of). But the car must be relevant e.g. must be HKS themed with mods. Nismo 400R decals is another example, you see it every now and then on 33 gtr's and it is sort of relevant and not over the top unlike Brian Earl Spilners heinous blue things lol

they are not 'Brians' decals, they never were, they were never owned by fnf franchise, they simply picked em up. Its like saying people should never get sparco or bride seats now or silvias or 34's, theyre all used in fnf so your just an fnf wannabe right??

That's why we don't put neons underneath our cars? And NOS cans and a laptop that tells us there's danger to manifold...

But at the end of the day, you can do whatever you want to your own car, I couldn't care less lol, if you like blue decals all over the side of your car, go for it lol

they are not 'Brians' decals, they never were, they were never owned by fnf franchise, they simply picked em up. Its like saying people should never get sparco or bride seats now or silvias or 34's, theyre all used in fnf so your just an fnf wannabe right??

Lol. Please post pics of your Brian Earl Spilner neons and decals already. I want to see hahah.

It sure will turn heads I can gurantee it ;)