SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Decals

kyle345

Its just out of fashion

you are a bullshit artist if you think it did not look cool when you first saw it

New fashion is hella flush bro

if you want some cheap decals

Sand your car back to the metal put salt and beer on it

Cheap and in fashion :D

• 2 months later...

How much did they want for the installation?

One is saying $70 an hour and about 4 hours but knowing them they will prolong it to 5 hours or some shit

The other is saying $90 an hour and 3 - 4 hours but depending on what type of vinyl it is depends on how long it will take.

Why don't you try to design your own, make a stencil and use plasti-dip and spray it on. If you don't like it just peel it off.

Plasti dip is terrible..... it will come to washing my car and the sponge would just wash the plasti dip off with it

Plasti dip is terrible..... it will come to washing my car and the sponge would just wash the plasti dip off with it

Since when!! I know a few people that have done their bonnets, rims and badges. No issues like what your saying. And they are all over a year old. I think it's a bit of a myth.

Since when!! I know a few people that have done their bonnets, rims and badges. No issues like what your saying. And they are all over a year old. I think it's a bit of a myth.

Agree. My brother has got bits and pieces of it on his car and not an issue yet. It is surprisingly really good and easy for that DIY stuff.

For F**k sake someone delete this thread. Plasti dip WILL NOT wash off with a sponge unless your washing your car with sand paper or some shit.

f**k me!

Plasti dipped rims before, you knock em a little bit with the lug nut and the whole thing starts to shit itself and peel off, i.e you get brake dust all over it it does not wash off without bits coming off

Plasti dipped rims before, you knock em a little bit with the lug nut and the whole thing starts to shit itself and peel off, i.e you get brake dust all over it it does not wash off without bits coming off

You did it wrong lol. How many coats did you do? Also... because plasti-dip IS durable.. you can scrub them with a sponge and soapy water lol

I dipped my rims a year ago, a few weeks ago, it took me 2-3hrs to take the dip off on one wheel....

You did it wrong lol. How many coats did you do? Also... because plasti-dip IS durable.. you can scrub them with a sponge and soapy water lol

I dipped my rims a year ago, a few weeks ago, it took me 2-3hrs to take the dip off on one wheel....

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 - 4 coats, first 50% coverage, 2nd fill, 3rd full coverage, 4th extra