SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Decals

kyle345

Agreed.

I always wanted to do something like this to the R33, but I'll probably f**k it up...

20110130010631e00.jpg

i tried to do it myself first thats what the first pic was of on the start of this topic, it failed, i pulled the decals off and it ripped the paint of my car because who ever tried to respray it before me failed and the paint wasnt sticking to the primer properly so then i ended up respraying my car myself (bonnet, rear quarters, wing, tail light covers, door and roof)

I then decided to buy the decals again except this time pay a sign place to install them for me. Gave me a flat rate of $200 for install

Enough with the bagging guys. I've already banned one user, keep it up and I'll ban more.

If someone wants to style a car to their own tastes, let them. Got a problem with it, keep your mouth shut.

• Like 1

Enough with the bagging guys. I've already banned one user, keep it up and I'll ban more.

If someone wants to style a car to their own tastes, let them. Got a problem with it, keep your mouth shut. 

Thanks mate. Finally.

May the force be with you Kyle. Keep up the good work.

Keep us updated on you creation.

• Like 1

cutting springs never works out, they dont sit right and shit just starts to happen to the ride, had someone do it on a golf before and when you went full lock it started to click

i've done it twice, once on a VK wagon with no issues and once in a KE70 with XT130 struts and chopped commo springs which actually worked real well for a budget drift rig

Question: now that you got your racing decal. Are you going to start focusing on performance now?

nah i prefer not to, it being an N/A and all i plan to just save as much as i can for when i get off my P's ( 1 year ) and get a turbo R34 hopefully.

Many people say performance mods on an N/A are hopeless they dont really get you anywhere and a waste of money.

nah i prefer not to, it being an N/A and all i plan to just save as much as i can for when i get off my P's ( 1 year ) and get a turbo R34 hopefully.

Many people say performance mods on an N/A are hopeless they dont really get you anywhere and a waste of money.

Agreed...mmmm small supercharger would be nice, 6psi without a cooler.:)

Nice . Tell us why you find the first two F & F movies inspired you to do all these recent mods to your car?

i originally wanted to get an RX7 FD3S and put the veilside fortune body kit on it, but then i just thought about buying an R34 and when i did i thought about the decals and went with it because i just simply thought they looked good not because of the fast n furious franchise but just that they genuinely look good on the car.

With the LED's ive been messing around with underglows and interior lighting way before this so i decided to put it on mine because it gives a bit of entertainment at car meets. (have the sub going and everything beats to the music, i thought its pretty cool)

• 1 month later...