SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Decals

kyle345

come on.. really, what happened to making your car unique and yours, i know its hard to make a skyline unique lol but its easier than making a commodore or falcon unique. i guess if you want your car to look like that good for you but there is way better things to do than that....

Its not for me, its for ease of sale, theres always going to be one of those p platers around that are gonna see the car and want it because they think it looks cool and makes em cool because they have a car from 2 fast 2 furious

I already get heaps of photos in it and everyone complimenting the car

Believe what you want to believe, i carry on, im happy with the attention i get i dont need to worry about what the haters like you think.

A real motor enthusiast respects each vehicle as is, and does not stick to one but experiences as many vehicles as possible. Modding is completely up to the owners, no need to hate because it doesnt suit your taste, do as you wish with yours, i couldnt give two f**ks if you wanna get pink racing stripes cool.

Thats just as bad man, what are we encouraging those p platers to just have someone elses car that just happens to look like cop bait? skylines dont need that kind of attention they have a bad enough reputation anyway. i have had photos taken and got compliments about mine but its not cos i copied a movie, but your right you can do what ever you want.... by the way i dont think there are many Fast and the Furious fans that are car enthusiasts lol

Its not for me, its for ease of sale, theres always going to be one of those p platers around that are gonna see the car and want it because they think it looks cool and makes em cool because they have a car from 2 fast 2 furious

I already get heaps of photos in it and everyone complimenting the car

so when you sell the car to said P Plater. I hope you tell them the full history of the car and the accident damage. Or are you just going to be a dodgey f**k........................ "Never had an accident"

I'm sure people will recognise this car as soon as it hits carsales etc. All evidence is in this thread :whistling:

Believe what you want to believe, i carry on, im happy with the attention i get i dont need to worry about what the haters like you think.

A real motor enthusiast respects each vehicle as is, and does not stick to one but experiences as many vehicles as possible. Modding is completely up to the owners, no need to hate because it doesnt suit your taste, do as you wish with yours, i couldnt give two f**ks if you wanna get pink racing stripes cool.

relax max... it was a F'n'F quote...

FWIW, the decals will most probably lower resale value as you are cutting out 98% of your market (people with taste)

• 2 weeks later...

lmao ,came in expecting to see tryhard putting on FNF decals possibly with the additions of neons onto a 4x4 height non turbo skyline with disgusting rims. Saw outcome of car after decals are put on. Saw condition of car in peices. Left satisfied.

Well sorry but not all of us are rich and can adford to buy and then modify a R34 how we want, if money was no option it would look nothing like that.

umm....it costs you money to put the decals on.... its cheaper just leaving them off and doing a performance mod with that cash. or spend it on ya missus :)

whatever, to each their own, just wish you did it to a holden or something.

Performance mods on an na? I dont think so...

$200 is nothing,not much im able to do, as for the rims they were on the car when i bought it like i said i cant afford new ones as much as i hate chromies