SAU Community

Mr30 Sleeper

Thanks skyginer.

Looking to paint the car now it's off the road for a bit as the converter ate itself on the weekend so I think I will do a rack and pinion steering conversion e85 and paint job over the next few months.

• 3 months later...

Gearbox fixed again. New ecu lt16c with flex fuel and dash installed drives and runs smoother than the lt12 that was in it before. Just waiting for a drum of e85 to arrive to finish if the flex tune.

Looks like I might be looking for a bigger turbo now the gearbox is sorted. Lol

I hope it all works for you,

Gearboxes must be getting hard on the pocket and with the extra power comes extra stress on everything.

But it is all part of modifying these things , trying to get it all to work together and hope you have not over done it, haha

Hard not to try and get what you want from your ride without going that little bit further to get it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky for me the guys at mv in Adelaide have covered most of the cost under warranty. No chance of being over it yet. If it was easy everyone would be doing it that's what I keep telling myself anyway. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Been a while since any updates. Retune with 6boost and new cooler pipes was 350kw on 16psi. Car is apart finishing r31 rack conversion as no one can rebuild the steering box. Also modifying the rear control arm mounts to make them adjustable. Will add photos over the next month.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

post-84952-14673552178814_thumb.jpg

New offset engine mounts as the r31 k frame requires the motor to move forward by 30mm and I don't want to modify the tail shaft. Motor moved forward 10mm and lifter it by 5mm to give better clearance.

post-84952-14673552178814_thumb.jpg

New offset engine mounts as the r31 k frame requires the motor to move forward by 30mm and I don't want to modify the tail shaft. Motor moved forward 10mm and lifter it by 5mm to give better clearance.

• 1 month later...