SAU Community

V36 Nav And Language Swap - Faq

Mirror I disabled. The video input is missing to it. I know WHERE it is in radio as I have the manual for the car but not entirely sure where it is on that car without a lot more time and prodding. If you look closely in the rear camera you will see two systems there. The camera controller on the 2008 is still showing under the 14 one that the radio provides. I could kill the lines in set up but it breaks other things doing so.

I widened the radio lines as they were off center and too narrow.

I checked this out at SEMA today, only designed to work with non navi G37, will definatly NOT work with any JDM 370GT, also i personatly would not replace my std parts with this, it would be lowering the std of the car.

post-2552-0-42842300-1446686570_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The screen that's not factory is an external Miracast box which can have an android phone mirrored to it. Most of them just use the AV inputs so are pretty bad quality wise - and if you don't have the handbrake bypass then you can't have Nav from your phone onscreen while driving.

I still can't believe that there's a software upgrade available to convert to English that's basically pirating and it's so closely controlled and costs a fortune. So frustrating.

Cheers - N

Any of the CDN items are. Straight swap.

That said you can also get a USDM one same swap the centre display out of it into the jap one as well. You still need to buy the full USDM cluster though.

• Like 1

Any of the CDN items are. Straight swap.

That said you can also get a USDM one same swap the centre display out of it into the jap one as well. You still need to buy the full USDM cluster though.

Thanks Chris.

Does it need to be the same year model or could you drop say a 2011 CDN unit straight into a JDM 08?

Curious as i prefer the newer dash with the white in the centre rather than the red from the earlier models.