SAU Community

Geelong Or Close By

bufforah

Hey guys,

I have a wedding in Geelong tomorrow :spank: and was wondering if anyone is parting out any r32's in the area? I am looking for some strut braces, but maybe more .. depends on what is for sale

I will have some time between ceremony and reception --- thought it might be worth while seeing if anyone is trying to get rid of anything.

And.... never been to geelong before... so anything fun to do in the area?

Note* Just to be clear.... its not my wedding

haha sneaking out of your own wedding in search of car parts... would've been lulz.

all i've ever done in geelong (or thereabouts) is beach haha, sorry not much more help

Edited by kaitoukid

Geelong is pretty trendy these days (believe it or not!!) around the foreshore area.

There's some funky little bars along there.

We had a wedding at the Sheraton a few months back and it was really nice.

Enjoy!

Haha everyone I talk to seems to tell me geelong is 'better' these days.... I never experienced the not so cool geelong so i am not biased...

Currently I am thinking of doing a session of go karting.... maybe hitting up any auto stores around where the wedding / funeral is being held...

bit late now but for future ref.. panache @ waterfront/eastern beach = all day crepes = win

Also theres an awesome shop called Popcultcha just up from there, worth a visit if youre into Aliens, Star Wars, Tru Blood, 80s movies like Gremlins, Terminator, current pop culture etc, they sell merchandise - statues, tshirts etc and have huge alien statues and a whole case of collectibles

god damn i should check this more often im in geelong wrecking a 32 with front and back strut braces and lots more,pm me if u still want stuff