• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Has anyone been to this raceway? 

Went yesterday in my stock 32 and had a blast. Wanted to see if anyone remembers their PB lap times!

19 minutes ago, CLNSKY said:

Has anyone been to this raceway? 

Went yesterday in my stock 32 and had a blast. Wanted to see if anyone remembers their PB lap times!

I was there yesterday too in the R34 coupe that kept breaking down!

i only managed a 54.2, in the first session the cabin filled with smoke, thought it was a burnt plastic pipe, put some high temp tape on, missed the second session, third session only did one lap and the intercooler pipe came loose (forgot to tighten it when I out the car back together) then 4th session only got 3 laps before smoke again. 

have since learnt I was boiling the power steering fluid!!!

10 minutes ago, Tobz said:

I was there yesterday too in the R34 coupe that kept breaking down!

i only managed a 54.2, in the first session the cabin filled with smoke, thought it was a burnt plastic pipe, put some high temp tape on, missed the second session, third session only did one lap and the intercooler pipe came loose (forgot to tighten it when I out the car back together) then 4th session only got 3 laps before smoke again. 

have since learnt I was boiling the power steering fluid!!!

Oh bugger, was that the white one, that was parked near the fence?

I was in the white 32 gtr, bog stock . I only managed a 1.005. Really wanted to crack that 1 min mark. This is the first time i've been to a track and it was amazing! I do get motion sickness but, so i went out every 2nd session.

54.2 sounds like a damn good time! I think the red GTR in my group that was flying did a 52.

10 minutes ago, CLNSKY said:
23 minutes ago, Tobz said:

Oh bugger, was that the white one, that was parked near the fence

Yep parked near the fence where the paintball was. 

first time I went to Luddenham and what a cracker of a track!

I really want to go back and see what the car can do. I never got into a rhythm on Saturday, but I absolutely loved the layout!

i remember your car, looked mint! I really wanted a R32 but they are so rare now

On 26/07/2020 at 10:24 PM, Tobz said:

Yep parked near the fence where the paintball was. 

first time I went to Luddenham and what a cracker of a track!

I really want to go back and see what the car can do. I never got into a rhythm on Saturday, but I absolutely loved the layout!

i remember your car, looked mint! I really wanted a R32 but they are so rare now

I thought it was a good layout too, being a stocker, it helped me alot, not much straight :P

My small group is trying to organise a private day soon, if you are interested, i'm sure there will be space :)

2 hours ago, CLNSKY said:

small group is trying to organise a private day soon

Yep let me know :) I’m heading back end of September for a private day with the 86/BRZ club (used to have a supercharged 86)

19 hours ago, CLNSKY said:

I thought it was a good layout too, being a stocker, it helped me alot, not much straight :P

My small group is trying to organise a private day soon, if you are interested, i'm sure there will be space :)

I would be keen. Was meaning to go 2 weeks back but the weather was iffy