SAU Community

Battlefield 4

Doobs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yah leroy COD has the same issue, want to play MW or COD5 and no servers now because of so many new games, dice are nowhere near as bad as the cod series when releasing BF3. Yes there has been premium expansion pack (some failing some kick ass) but they have been developing the game for a while. Pretty sure COD series has released 2 more games since BF3 was debut. The worst thing now is that some servers constantly have LVL100 people just trolling the server making it impossible to win.

Anyway very much over the cod series and yes im with tweety, bring on BC3. Funny ass game and BC2 multiplayer was one of the best in the series so far. And yah the new origin shamozle with servers and crap is getting old very quickly. But then again when it works the FROST 3 engine gets me all tingly in the downstairs department lol.

brought COD mf3 and waste of $80 can't even find a server to play

i still love BF2142 love that game,

havn't had much time to play in months, even brought an alienware m18x to game on

but i will still purchase bf4 cause I love the bf series since the first bf1942 series gaming all night etc

• 2 weeks later...

Yah that multiplayer trailer made me fall off my chair. Even though it does look very similar to BF3 MY GOD YOU CAN BRING THE ROOF DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I was like Im not worthy! :worship:

My pre order will be in shortly. BTW if you play BC2 on PC there are still a couple of servers around. Thats why PC FTW!