SAU Community

R32 Gtr 18X10, Tyre Size?

Hey everyone, been along time lurker of the forum and finally needed to make an account to ask for some help. I have some Work XD9 18x10 + 18 on the way for my R32 GTR. What tyre size would you guys recommend? I'm guessing I will need to roll the guards flush. Any pictures of other gtrs with 18x10 would also help. Thanks in advance!

265/35/R18 Federals is what I would use.

Rolled rear and front.

Plastic inner guard on the front will receive scrub on slow full lock.

I'm sure folks will also advise 275 and 285's as well :/

How you like it to look is up to you.

Edit: there is a whole thread with many pages and pictures you can look at too

Thanks for the replies! I'm looking for an aggressive stance since I have a Dmax FRP hood, TS difuser, bomex side skirts and ab flug front lip to go along with them! I'm thinking 265/35 is the way to go

• 5 weeks later...

i have the same rims on my 32 gtr, have 265/35 hankook z221 semi slicks. Awesome tyre, never driven a car with so much grip.

Definitely have to roll the guards tho, rears were the worst on my car. Fronts are a pain to roll as i still have the guard liner in.

Hey guys - I'm looking at the same thing, do work XD9's come in 9's?

I don't like that little bit of stretch on the 10's, and any wider a tyre and they scrub.

I like my sidewalls straight up from the rim, no stretch and no shoulder bulge.

Anyone got pics?

• 2 weeks later...

I have work XD9 18x10 + 18 with kumho ecsta ku36 (street semi tyre) in 265 front and rear, no rolled guards, but its not stupid low either (prob have 2 finger gap between wheel and arch

I'm running 18x10 Volk Engineering Rims, with 255/35/18 Federal RSR semi slicks, on a R32 GTR. Pretty low but not stupidly low - Still scrapes the exhaust on speed humps ha! That being said, the front left chewed out the inner left front guard plastics! No guard work at all.

I'm running 18x10 Volk Engineering Rims, with 255/35/18 Federal RSR semi slicks, on a R32 GTR. Pretty low but not stupidly low - Still scrapes the exhaust on speed humps ha! That being said, the front left chewed out the inner left front guard plastics! No guard work at all.

Piiiiics please. :-)