• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
odessy

*stolen* R32 From Middle Park, Melbourne

My car was stolen from out front of my cousins place in Middle Park. Black R32 GTS4, pretty stock looking with V35 alloys and a dirty big cannon. I was under the impression the battery was flat because I had left my lights on.

I know it's unlikely that it will be found but please keep an eye out. It has Queensland plates on it, 477 STK so it can be indentified quite easy.

Thanks for any help. Any info call police and/or myself 0409573571.

post-95070-0-01487700-1364515748_thumb.jpg

thieves could have come in, loaded the thing on a tow truck, and off they go, an immob wouldnt do shit.

The car was found this arvo written off and abandoned. Apparently the people who stole it must have fled in a hurry because they left a few items in the car.

I remember just the other day we were discussing in another post about cars being stolen. Had just gone out this morning to fit up a HICAS lock bar and new oxygen sensor too. I barely even had the chance to drive it. Oh well, whats done is done. At least it was insured, now to find something else.