SAU Community

I'm Coming Back To Gtr Land

Aaron34

After a long period of poorness, an EVO8MR, boats and motorbikes, I'm coming back to GTR world.

My ass has finally healed from having Beno hit it dry (I spent way too farking much at Racepace)

It's now time !! Bring on the 35 !!

It's time to tear up the track..

Hey mate not sure if it was you but your dp looks familiar.. did you once post up a video of your white gtr showing how quick it can change direction at the track? it was a right then left and it looked f mad!

yep, it's a pre-done road car with a good setup for the track. I won't be fiddling any more than it's been fiddled with. I have heard I need a mortgate for the oil changes but that's something I'm willing to suck up. I should have my backside in it in two weeks from now. wooo hoooo

Top stuff Aaron, the best things come to those who wait, and you my friend have waited long enough.......lol. Can't wait to see it in action, and hopefully that wont be too far away. The maintenance costs may hurt a bit, but I just spent approx $550 on a full oils change, and that was me doing it myself. $790 if I put it in the shop :yucky:

holy shit Do I really want to do this? Snowy has nearly put me off with how many breakables there are on these things and the costs. Fortunately, it has a transmission cooler already. Now I am half scared. I though a 35 was a strong car.... maybe I should get another EVO instead. That thing was farking bullet proof and it was quick too in the hills. You could guarantee to get a passenger to wimper with fear...

I'm selling the 34 soon, I've only done around 15 competitive laps since I bought it from you Aaron, and I have spent 15k on it easy too. Virtually no Kms been put on it except the drive from Melbourne to Brissy. It's a bit sad for me now too, but life just hasn't allowed me to use it anymore. Nearly 14 months injured didn't help.

It broke the fastest GTR lap record in QLD on my second lap in it ever too......lol. It's .2 seconds off the fastest lap time for a street car in QLD now too, and it did that with less than 10 laps to get into the groove.

You probably wouldn't want to buy it back as you have already owned it, but you would have first grabs on it if you were interested in it again.

• Like 1

holy shit Do I really want to do this? Snowy has nearly put me off with how many breakables there are on these things and the costs. Fortunately, it has a transmission cooler already. Now I am half scared. I though a 35 was a strong car.... maybe I should get another EVO instead. That thing was farking bullet proof and it was quick too in the hills. You could guarantee to get a passenger to wimper with fear...

His email today (after he spoke with ya)... Honestly made me LOL :thumbsup:

You'll be right as long as it's not a black lemon

• Like 1

I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible chest pains. Snowy. What are you doing to me?

I think the one I am buying is tip top anyway. It's had a ton of Willall improvements made to the transmission and I won't be caning it non stop.

I've never experienced a car like it. I am astounded at what a great car Nissan have made this time. I reckon it would keep up with my Honda superbike.

• Like 1

That thing was farking bullet proof and it was quick too in the hills. You could guarantee to get a passenger to wimper with fear...

Pfft I can do that in a Ford Laser...I just can't guarantee their life persisting beyond the drive.