SAU Community

Rbe85 R32 Gtr Is Now Worlds Fastest H Pattern Radial Gtr

Nur33

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, ess15 said:

Is this still the quickest h pattern street registered Gtr?  What about sequential GTRs has anyone beaten this time?

Not to my knowledge. Its a pretty impressive accomplishment considering it was on 17" radial tyres also. From memory the owner before RIPS purchased the red 32GTR ran 7's with a sequential.

1 hour ago, Ryan1200 said:

Not to my knowledge. Its a pretty impressive accomplishment considering it was on 17" radial tyres also. From memory the owner before RIPS purchased the red 32GTR ran 7's with a sequential.

Hard to find a gtr list of top 10s these days.  On other topic what u doing with your rig?

Mine is now ready at Gt auto, will from
jhh seems happy with run in tune at 20psi -675whp.  

Good work mate. What size engine and turbo you running?
Bit slow over Xmas & New Years but updates coming on mine now as I’ve finished up working away so I’ve got time on my hands now to get it out.

3.2l and wen't down to a pt76/85 through hollinger.

Good time to get it out in leadup to cooler months and race season.  Ive just gotta get mine home and get heaps of tidy up done, fab the seats in place, and hopefully get some seat time at Roll Racing on low boost.

3.2l and wen't down to a pt76/85 through hollinger.
Good time to get it out in leadup to cooler months and race season.  Ive just gotta get mine home and get heaps of tidy up done, fab the seats in place, and hopefully get some seat time at Roll Racing on low boost.

Beast of a setup mate that will be a wild ride with some boost and ethanol added.