SAU Community

Rb Lifestyle...russian Bcnr33 Build,

• 1 year later...

I read not to long ago that the guy actually died.

He wasn't driving at the time, he actually had a friend driving because he was intoxicated.

The friend lost control and hit a tree passenger side on.

Yes, he did, he lived on the margin.

There are many life situations, so i abandoned my blog here for some extent period. To begin with, i was on the verge of selling my car, but, thank God it didn't happen...and i continue. Having looked in my pocket i got that only ECU i can afford for that sum of money is APEXi Power Fc.

As friend of mine said "the best ECU is, you local tuner can handle." I bought ECU and commander, for tune i need dataloggit also, so i have a question - should i buy it to tune whenever i need or just lend it for tune and do furthermore adjustments by commander ?

Also i aggregate lots of small things like gaskets,belts, shims,sensors like EGT, oil temp, etc. My woman will get my arse burned and kick me out of home - because i spent alotta money :whistling:

Quality control !

xmx1WrACILg.jpg

Passed !

7N-AbgSxSt0.jpg

Edited by vulgar_russian
  • Like 3

Welcome back mate, good to see you back here!

The Power FC is certainly a very capable ECU still. Your tuner should have no issues with this but I would leave all the tuning to him and not fiddle with anything afterwards without getting the go ahead from him, that is if he is a competent tuner.

One last thing, more pics!

Welcome back mate, good to see you back here!

The Power FC is certainly a very capable ECU still. Your tuner should have no issues with this but I would leave all the tuning to him and not fiddle with anything afterwards without getting the go ahead from him, that is if he is a competent tuner.

One last thing, more pics!

Thanks Josh !

Sure, all tune will be conducted by tuner. i'm wondering - should i make adjustments afterwards, depending on weather conditions ?

Pics are compulsory !)))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Finally, I am ready to strip car to the bones (including windshields), get rid of every rust spot and paint whole car, i think about Lexus white pearl - 077, does anybody have experience of painting Bcnr33 in that colour ?

Upd : Colour is called "Starfire Pearl"

post-51267-1189778241.jpg

Starfire Pearl on the left.

Edited by vulgar_russian

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, awesome pics of a beautiful city. I am a high school history teacher and teach my senior students about the Romanov Dynasty and the Russian Revolution. If you have more pictures or videos please post these up, along with your awesome "Russian GTR" haha. All the best and post pics and more information about your build whenever you can.

All the best.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, good luck with the repaint. I like pearl white personally. I went to St Petersburg this year, top place, loved it.

OMG Maaan ! You must contacted me, I'd have shown you the city ! )

Hey mate, awesome pics of a beautiful city. I am a high school history teacher and teach my senior students about the Romanov Dynasty and the Russian Revolution. If you have more pictures or videos please post these up, along with your awesome "Russian GTR" haha. All the best and post pics and more information about your build whenever you can.

All the best.

Hi, nice to hear, you interested in Russia's history, I'll certainly try, cheers !

• Like 1

Finally I've reached the point, disassembling, followed repainting and resurrection of the body.

7d1fa06s-960.jpg

inception

2b1fa06s-960.jpg

ef1fa06s-480.jpg

boot

89fa06s-960.jpg

The main pain are door sills, as it's impossible to find door sills in decent condition in Russia atm, I decided to cut all rustjunk and wield them, changing rusted areas for new metal, creating new ones piece by piece, certainly making them much stronger than they were before.The same way I'll do to the hood ridges.

Also i've managed to find almost new original nismo front lip and nismo r-tune sidesсirts.

615fa06s-960.jpg

9d5fa06s-960.jpg

235fa06s-960.jpg

Which was aproved by strict authenticity control =)

fd13246s-960.jpg

Also I've managed to procure 3 sets wheel nuts made from titan, the famous Mill Spec Grade 5 titan is BT14, this is BT20 material. produced by one of russian military plants, I do believe its strongest you can by for money, i have 2 spare sets, if anybody want them, pm me, price due to our currency rate is decent for this.

1st

ed0d67as-960.jpg

The secont set, cones are removable.

bd0d67as-960.jpg

the third set removable cones.

d30d67as-960.jpg

to be continued.

Edited by vulgar_russian

• 2 weeks later...

Hola Amigos !

I have opportunity to buy ATS twin plate carbon clutch,
but saler dont know exactly what product he has,
the only information i have, it is from gtr. How can I identify it ?
Disks of 3,6 and 3,4 mm thick.jsg2nl.jpg

2u89vv5.jpg

11v2z4h.jpg

2s8mw4m.jpg

mjsrra.jpg

v7qey8.jpg

• 2 months later...

Finally i'm getting car from paintshop.

All rust was expelled, door sills was rebuilded with 3,6 mm thick metal.

About colour, i found amaizing guy, god of mixing, base was toyota 077 colour, he managed to 100% satisfy me.

077 is rather warm, much yellow pigment makes it look like ivory, we managed to get cold pearl colour without any blink of yellow and blue shade, green and crimson purple grain, sunk deep into base by special method of coating , big amount of black pigment made car look almost polished aluminium at some angle of view.

For now the only thing to do is to install bodykit.

I decided to install kinugawa 3076 modifyed turbo.

iRq6s78yQko.jpgTUiXGINBNbA.jpgg8ePNa4bqy0.jpg0bflVMVB2Kg.jpgMhC7dX-Ikcc.jpgQ4pCa6HTdYQ.jpg

• Like 1