SAU Community

Calsonic R32 Gtr Replica

JimmyRickard

How much extra, and the longer you wait the better the result. Then once you do finally complete it you will say to yourself, I am so glad I waited.

It's coming along awesomely and I can't wait until finish!

How much extra, and the longer you wait the better the result. Then once you do finally complete it you will say to yourself, I am so glad I waited.

It's coming along awesomely and I can't wait until finish!

this ^ so very much this ^

Funny you should say that. I have just spent the last month looking for a nice clean set of LMGT1's. Almost bought a set off fatz before I ran out of money and had to opt out. Funny thing is that the original rims aren't actually LMGT1's.

5021717338_b974bb4623.jpg

From what I understand, they are an IMPUL RS magneisum centre lock rim, one-offs made only for this car. Closest I found to it are these:

hoshinojpg.jpg

Hard to find, especially in 18x10 which is the original rim size.

You should PM Wedge34 as he has a set of impul centre locks on his car that he was thinking of selling

Only problem is he is in Perth now

You should get them wheels on the real Calsonic replicated. It might be hefty, but would make it 10000x better. GL on whatever choice. :)

Try a wheel business JaxFit, the wheel dealers would import them from the makers of the wheels and I'm sure they would't mind ordering some in some for you, or giving you a contact to get them done.

Please update his thread, I'm getting bored because no pictures and I'm in-love with the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Minor update: sideskirts are installed. Dualies out the side looks tough I love it.

1044142_10153022748135301_864942313_n.jp

also got a quote for the graphics. If anyone can find some nice, clean logos for the signage guy to copy that would be awesome. Gonna start hunting myself but if anyone can help that would be amazing :)

Car is currently at Pro Fabrication getting a surge tank installed and some other bits and pieces, and then off to Insight Motorsport for a tune.

In the mean time, i have my old exhaust laying around doing nothing. The front pipes are Veilside, and the exhaust is an RS*R. Any ideas on what they're worth?

994845_10153036352975301_636416185_n.jpg934607_10153036353335301_421876897_n.jpg954634_10153036353710301_1017382818_n.jp