SAU Community

Calsonic R32 Gtr Replica

JimmyRickard

To be clear, what I need is a set of these in 18x10:

5021717338_f33851920f_o.jpg

Would they be able to work off a photo like that?

Where are Braid based? Do you have a contact?

Cheers!

Did you PM Wedge?

He has a set of those he was thinking of selling

We just had Braid make us some new wheels for the GIO and Winfield Car.....they where about $600 a rim delivered. Pretty sure if you have the design they will remake em in stud or centrelock.

attachicon.gifNew wheel p1.jpg

Surely a multi-piece rim is going to have a LOT more engineering and design considerations than a s1-piece, and thus cost a lot more. Pretty cool that they can do that though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, the car has been at the tuners where the final mechanical touches have been done, including tomei cam gears, power steering cooler, id2000 injector plus fuel rail install, hooked up fuel surge tank plus twin 044s, installed haltech duel wideband.

All was looking good and we looked set to go testing this Sunday at Wakefield until the vipec decided to pack it in :(

It was doing all sorts of weird codes and asking to set parameters for things that don't exist on the car ie, set parameters for electronic throttle ??? You have no option but to set something, so after trying for two days to get thru to the vipec dealers ( they did not respond once) we decided to ditch the vipec and purchased a haltech platinum pro, they seem to have a good network of technical guys who will actually help you not ignore you.

Car is back on the dyno on Monday, we will post results

Looks like the car will be ready for Circuit Club on the 7th of October. If you're out there and see a very slow, blue Skyline that will be me :)

Looking forward to finally getting some time in the car and hopefully start working on those lap times.

Back on the topic of the mirrors, the GKtech's don't appear to be suitable. Should I go for genuine ganadors? Are there any other options?

hi im Mario from Germany this is a great build seen it when i m looking for impul rs rims becaus i m building a calsonic primera :yes: when you Need sticker decals the best way is a tamiya kit there are all sticker on it and you can let them make bigger it s 1/10

http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-pid28351-sticker-calsonic-skyline-p-28351.html hoppe this is alowed

Edited by primera_p11

hi im Mario from Germany this is a great build seen it when i m looking for impul rs rims becaus i m building a calsonic primera :yes: when you Need sticker decals the best way is a tamiya kit there are all sticker on it and you can let them make bigger it s 1/10

http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-pid28351-sticker-calsonic-skyline-p-28351.html hoppe this is alowed

Awesome Mario thanks for posting. Looks like I have most of the decals sorted but this is a really good idea :)

Got any pics of the Primera?

Cheers!