• Rear Suspension: Standard
  • Front Suspension: Standard
  • Rims: Standard 14''
  • Mods:
  • Future:

20130505-SMALLER.jpg

20130505_SMALLER.jpg

Edited by GXE23

G'day guys and thanks a million for the friendly welcoming, I'm sure I'm going to have a brilliant time on here!
Plans for the car are underway right now. Keeping it pretty Granny spec to be honest but plans and things I've purchased for it, thus far include:

• White LED Parkers
  • Chrome Checker Plate Floor Mats
  • Cannon muffler with dumped tip (Less ricer looking)
  • Interior White LEDs under the foot-wells wired to a switch/battery
  • Pioneer Headunit/Cadence 6x9's & 6.5'' component speakers/500W Kenwood Amp/300W Kicker 12" Sub & 4 Gauge wiring kit.
  • White LED map/interior lights
  • White LED dash/odometer lights
  • Nite-Shades/Lightly tint tail-lights
  • Paint rear garnish and grill-bit in Gloss black
  • Add a K&N Re-usable filter
  • Add 8mm Eagle Ignition leads
  • Service with - Penrite HPR30 Oil, NGK Spark plugs, Bosch Fuel Filter & K&N Oil Filter
  • Cheap wheel covers for the time being / Looking to get 17'' 5 spokes of some sort down the track

And that's about it for now. Plan to give it a really good cut&polish and then go over it a couple times with a chipstick and turtlewax ice etc etc

Thanks a billion again for the friendly introductions guys, looking forward to having so much fun with this being my 8th car. ;)

Spent the arvo in the garage, removed and tinted my tail-lights with a bit of VHT Nite-Shades, and removed the rear garnish, gave it a thorough clean whilst the garnish was off and have sanded, primed and painted it in a nice black gloss. Tomorrow I'll get out and give it a few more coats, then sand it lightly and cut and polish it for that nice factory lookin' finish.
Also received parts in the mail today, was stoked!
20130509_155819.jpg

get clear side indicators!

Great idea! Would be far better than the orange!

Are clear side indicators hard to find? What's a decent/average sorta price to be looking at for a pair? :)

Awesome have taken a look on Ebay, but no luck finding any as of yet, will keep a regular eye out though! Thanks for the idea, as small as they are, they will make a massive difference in the look for the car itself!

second thing I did after gts wing :)

How long ago did you purchase them? Either I'm a real tool and cannot find them, or their possibly no longer on Ebay?

I've searched under countless titles both including "R31" "Clear" "Side" "Indicators" "Nissan" "skyline" just to name a few combinations, but can't find anything as far as clear indicators go for R31's, only able to find R32 / R33 / R34 small bubble shaped side indicators >.>

Little help? :wacko:

oh my bad you need to search for BMW-E30-3-Series clear side indicator... they fit r31 rather than r31 indicators

I just had a quick look and there's some on e bay... don't pay over $50!

good luck :)

• Like 1

oh my bad you need to search for BMW-E30-3-Series clear side indicator... they fit r31 rather than r31 indicators

I just had a quick look and there's some on e bay... don't pay over $50!

good luck :)

I hope these are the right ones, going off the general shape of them on the picture, I'm guessing they are? Would these here be a direct fit without and modification to the body needed?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/83-91-BMW-E30-3-Series-Clear-Lens-Front-Bumper-Lights-2Dr-/300601673496?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45fd418718&_uhb=1

Never mind. Found a pair of Clear indicators for the front bumper and a pair of clears for the sides. Thanks a million L33SH for putting us onto the BMW E30's, you've made my weekend a bit better!