SAU Community

R34 Auto Headlight Switch?

Charles89

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it isn't expensive buy it and let us know what it does! don't quite understand what auto would be...it would somehow need to be hooked up to a sensor or something to be 'auto' wouldn't it?

Haha, maybe I'll buy it :P

I might have a rough idea of what it does. I know there's a light sensor on our R34 dash, on the demister panel on the passenger side. And maybe this auto switch can do what new cars can do nowadays, flick it on auto and your headlights will come on when the sensor thinks there's not enough light? lol

Not sure if I'll need extra bits for it, because I know that if the car didn't come with certain factory option, it will still have the plugs for it, but just hidden away.

Haha, maybe I'll buy it :P

I might have a rough idea of what it does. I know there's a light sensor on our R34 dash, on the demister panel on the passenger side. And maybe this auto switch can do what new cars can do nowadays, flick it on auto and your headlights will come on when the sensor thinks there's not enough light? lol

Not sure if I'll need extra bits for it, because I know that if the car didn't come with certain factory option, it will still have the plugs for it, but just hidden away.

Do the research, i reckon it would be more than just a plug and play application! IF it was it would be an epic find but i havent seen any R34 GTT's with them yet....

Not sure how to "research" lol, of the 4 years ownership of the R34, I've never seen that auto option before lol. And when I google R34 headlight auto switch, it's showing me results of actual headlights lol

Hahhaha ill tell you what the auto does :)

Exactly the same thing the Subarus do when on Auto.

Leave the Lights on Auto, Turn off the car and the lights turn off :)
Turn on the car and the Lights turn on :)

Ive been looking for one for my 34 for cheap, but all i find is over 100

Hahhaha ill tell you what the auto does :)

Exactly the same thing the Subarus do when on Auto.

Leave the Lights on Auto, Turn off the car and the lights turn off :)

Turn on the car and the Lights turn on :)

Ive been looking for one for my 34 for cheap, but all i find is over 100

That would still suit me! I forget them occasionally as i am mildly retarded :P

Don't know if that will even suit me lol

Since it's probably no good to me, here's a link for you guys :P

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-R34-Skyline-Indicator-Headlight-Auto-Control-Switch-/360406412572?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e9e56d1c&_uhb=1

3 stalks available :P

group buy? let's ask for free shipping if we buy all 3.....? ahhahahha

that sounds awesome, same with mat i often get out of the car and lock it and realise i have headlights still on....

Don't you guys have that beeping feature or did previous owners disable it?...

Coz I know if I leave my headlights or fog lights on, and take key out, the car will beep at me lol