SAU Community

[Fs Nsw] 1990 Nissan Skyline Gtr R32

For Sale is my beloved GTR.

It has all the stuff you need, it has an Apexi Power FC with hand controller, Greddy Profec B II Boost Controller, RS*R exhaust, Splitfire Coil Packs, Rear GT wing, DTM18" Rush shadow chrome rims, Adjustable caster rods, Blistien front shocks, Sparco Racing drivers seat, Blitz BOV, Sound System, and HID kit.

It has done a touch over 151,000kms, serviced every 5000km.

The paint work on it has a couple of blemishes, but its the only thing wrong with the car. It's a pleasure to drive and has plenty of potential to be a very quick car.

Currently makes 186awkws which is quick on the street, as this is my daily driver. Please no swaps, I have a deposit on another car. I am going to be quite firm on this price as need the cash to fund my next car. And will throw in all my spare parts for the car. They will not be sold seprately:

- R33 Crankshaft

- Forged Pistons

- SARD 700CC Injectors

- Full Genuine Nissan Engine Gasket Kit

- Nismo Fuel Reg

A deposit will be taken for serious buyers.

The car is situated in Richmond / Windsor area in NSW - And I can be contacted on 0400629822 or via PM or email [email protected]

I also made a video walkaround, which I can send a link if interested.

The price of the car is $12,800.

Cheers

post-87170-0-52423900-1368695581_thumb.jpg

post-87170-0-39056500-1368695604_thumb.jpg

post-87170-0-45024400-1368695625_thumb.jpg

post-87170-0-64337100-1368695642_thumb.jpg

post-87170-0-05080400-1368695663_thumb.jpg

post-87170-0-48799300-1368695741_thumb.jpg

Its at the wheels. So its making a bit more power then stock.

I wanted to build it up over time, but money always being the key, I just cant do it anymore. I wanted it always to be safe power until it was built. Now it can be someone elses little project :)

I'm not a professional when it comes to tuning. I know the tune can be a lot better, but I know I won't blow anything up.

Plus I think its gotten a bit off topic, I'm trying to sell it as I have another car ready and would like to find a good home for it.

I'm not a professional when it comes to tuning. I know the tune can be a lot better, but I know I won't blow anything up.

Plus I think its gotten a bit off topic, I'm trying to sell it as I have another car ready and would like to find a good home for it.

sorry, didnt mean to come across talking down, rather, just another line of thought.

could you swap the factory injectors and ecu back in for a higher/factory power figure?

sell the other parts separately?

either way, its a cheap price.

glws.

Let the bloke sell his car cmon

Thanks man, its ok. Atleast they are talking about it lol.

sorry, didnt mean to come across talking down, rather, just another line of thought.

could you swap the factory injectors and ecu back in for a higher/factory power figure?

sell the other parts separately?

either way, its a cheap price.

glws.

Those parts are not in the car and not tuned for it. It was apart of the plan.

I want the car gone, and I hope the parts are a good sweetner.

Cheers man, it hasn't been too good of luck so far :P

Like I was trying to tell the others who commented about the "low power figure". Stock R32 gtr makes around 160awkw on stock boost. So the power your car makes is completely normal. Good luck.

Standard R32 GTRs with stock 10psi boost should make around 160kw at the wheels. 206kw is at the fly wheel figure.

Standard R32 GTRs with stock 10psi boost should make around 160kw at the wheels. 206kw is at the fly wheel figure.

SHhhhh Im trying to ask the SELLER a question! I dont want to know about specs I want to ask the SELLER a question Ta Ta :)

Edited by Memphisxxx1