SAU Community

Summary Of P1-110 Of The M35 Info Uber Thread

MrStabby

Can someone please confirm nm35 suspension (shocks) front and rear part numbers. I think in this it states 350z premium is compatable.

Fronts won't work for AWD because they have a different bottom as they don't have to avoid a driveshaft. If your car is RWD they may fit.

Rears should fit, but front deff wont.

The G35x is closest to our car for AWD purposes.

Edited by M35woah

I don't even think the rears will work; don't they run a true coilover, rather than separate coil/shock?

The reason M35's run them separately is to allow a flat cargo floor with no intrusive strut towers.

Sedans & coupes have no need to do this.

Yep, scratch my last comment; but the shocks on 350Z & V series look to be quite a bit longer.

Agreed Scotty, for the price of a set of KYB shocks; you're 2/3rds of the way to a set of BC's.

And they'll sell you a replacement damper for $100ish is you ever need one.

Bugger... today my M35 developed a major slip in drive. Ok in reverse. Anyone else have this problem.?

Who has an auto for sale in syd ?? Might be a quick fix, till i can see whats wrong with this one. It's the family daily drive..

Edited by FIA510

^ Dude - wrong thread for that question. Start a new thread.

I used Ryco PN:RCA113P to replace my cabin filter. Old one (a bosch) was rank too.

There's also a Ryco with a C at the end of the p/n which designates it as an activated carbon/charcoal filter, this is the correct replacement for the factory one.

I'm wanting to bag my 2002 M35 and was wondering if a 370z airbag kit would fit? Reason being it's impossible to find a specific kit for a Stagea and I don't wanna go down the custom route because it's gonna be EXPENSIVE! I considered coilovers but it's gonna be stupidly impossible to drive on normal roads and over speed bumps with the height I want. Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

I'm wanting to bag my 2002 M35 and was wondering if a 370z airbag kit would fit? Reason being it's impossible to find a specific kit for a Stagea and I don't wanna go down the custom route because it's gonna be EXPENSIVE! I considered coilovers but it's gonna be stupidly impossible to drive on normal roads and over speed bumps with the height I want. Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Doubt it.

There are bag kits available for the M35 Stagea in Japan though.

Best bet would be to look on Import Monster or contact Jesse Streeter

• Like 1

but it's gonna be stupidly impossible to drive on normal roads

This is your problem, so why be stupid at all?

The crossmember is the lowest point, I wouldn't want to hit something solid with it...

Doubt it.

There are bag kits available for the M35 Stagea in Japan though.

Best bet would be to look on Import Monster or contact Jesse Streeter

Nothing local, but yeah IM or Streeter can sort this one out for you http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d148045989

Depends on your definition of 'expensive' too though.

I contacted import monster before posting this and they advised me of a couple of airbag companies, sadly none of which had an M35 kit. I only want bags so I can drop the car while parked, 19x11's and 19x10's would look good with coil-overs but when I want to drive away I wanna have a comfortable ride without getting stopped by the police. The only kit I've seen for an M35 was $5,700 Aus and that's abit excessive just for suspension in my opinion.