SAU Community

Summary Of P1-110 Of The M35 Info Uber Thread

MrStabby

Does anyone know what causes an ABS "C1111 Pump Motor Circuit Fault" in an M35?

I've got the ABS warning light coming on about 75% of starts.

Is it a well known issue, or am I off to the auto electricians for a fishing expedition?

My mechanic thinks its the motor, but can't find a replacement.

If anyone's got one I'd be keen to grab it and get it swapped out.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I have fault codes 0100 (afm malfunction) & 0110 (intake temp sensor issue) will changing the afm fix these issues

I would say almost certainly. Both bits are the same device.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...... Doing a little bit of work to my car over the next few weeks, but one question in particular...

Will a nismo ECU and emange be a stable enough platform with 610cc injectors and slightly larger turbo (Hypergear SS2 profile)..

Alright. Thanks Scotty. That's what i thought as well. The workshop seems to think its a risky choice with injectors that size and is pushing me towards a haltech or similar that is outside my budget.

Whatever they came with was perfect for the road. If it was a track car I would have stiffened them up a bit, but they ran ok at PI and Sandown with the dampening set hard.

I bought the first set of V1's, the BR's weren't available afaik when I bought them.

• 1 month later...

What struts would be the same as a m35? Wanting to put bags on one but it's near impossible to find anything.

It has been done by a fella called Adam Lehmann, in SA. Not sure of his forum name off the top of my head.

What struts would be the same as a m35? Wanting to put bags on one but it's near impossible to find anything.

It has been done by a fella called Adam Lehmann, in SA. Not sure of his forum name off the top of my head.

The G35x in the states have the same front end but I'm not sure if they do bags for the AWD models.

Adam has a RWD M35 so he could have gotten suspension from the states. I have found this mob:

http://bagriders.com/modlab/categories/AIR-RIDE-KITS/INFINITI/G35/

Bottom of the page are the universal kits, looks like they replace the springs and you keep your existing shocks.

• 5 weeks later...

Part numbers for turbo gaskets and cost.

14415-4P200 - turbo to manifold gasket (1) $41.61 each

144654P200 - turbo intercooler piping outlet gasket (1) $5.22

1519673L00 - oil return line gasket (1) $2.97 each

1518901P00 - eye bolt gasket (4) $3.48 each

1102601M02 - turbo drain washer (4) $1.91 each

These were purchased from Cleveland Nissan.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If anyone has had troubles getting drivers side cam cover gasket ( aq800 ) the vq30 is a match, my supplier took a few goes to figure this out as he couldn't find the original.

Also does anyone know if the 350z pulley kits work on vq25det ? Or will they be under/over driven? I'm sure they take the same belt but...

Edited by zelda

Why would you have issues getting the rocker gasket? I have three here, and Nissan get them in regularly for me?

Don't bother with the pulley kits, keep everything OEM unless you want crank harmonics to destroy your main bearings.

Didn't go through Nissan Scott, since i get a great deal at partmaster here in NZ they can source them waaay cheaper than nissan will ever do for me lol.

That's good to know about the pulley kits thanks, I'll use the money on other goodies. Pm sent