SAU Community

C33 Taxi Project

Haha yeah sam you need to get onto the good stuff.

Oh true, there was one on there months back.

Dan you can come around this weekend if you want, not sure where you live but yeah haha

All good man, maybe next time, you need to get onto the " Midnight Garage " bandwagon lol.

In good news, I'm getting S CLUB LIPS copys made, I'm talking with Kyle @ Kmak Aero and I'm giving him my lip and we'll go from there, so if you know anyone who wants a rare as funk pussy magnet s club lip for laurel then let them know, then let me know so i can get a certain made for a certain $$.

This weekend, the " Midnight Garage " got together at my place, Oh yeah double garage mo f**ker.

We worked on Iains R34, pulled his China turbo setup off, lets just say i reckon a 2 year old baby could of gone better. Looked at my mates XR6 Turbo ute Diff, well had a listen and some sort of a guestimate of what we all think it is. Funny how a recently new highly productive car, all the parts are funking expensive as.

Then of course we had work to do on the Laurel, Thursday night i borrowed some 30mm bolt on spacers for the fronts, was up untill all hours getting measurements for clearance, full lock etc and they were by far poking to much, Friday I went to Capalaba found this guy on Ebay and picked up brand new pair of 20mm bolt on spacers for $50 bucks! Got home that night put them on the right side and then couldn't be funked and just thought i'd leave till Sunday. So on Sunday we worked on the Laurel, Will the genius of geo metrics offered to lower and camber and make it hella flush so i just got to sit back and drink beer and watch my next door neighbours cut there grass with sizzors....... f**king asians. So it begin, got the rears sorted, there sitting on the lip on inside of guard but will get them lipped and it will sit good! Moved onto fronts, played around with the camber, fixed the toe out as it was chunking through the s14 stocks and fitted the VSKFs and went low. It tucks nice, no guard work needed so f**k yeah.

The laurel had a hesitation while under full thottle, so we got together in a group and pulled each other off while gracefully giving our opinions, Ben aka my muscles said its your AFM, we all thought fueling problem, anyway we pulled Iains AFM off his neo and put it in and it ran alot better. Will and i drove up to burpengary picked up an AFM, got back plugged it in and it now runs alot better, it also had no hose clamps on vacum lines so picked a few up and got that sorted aswell, there is a slight hesitation on full throttle but we just think thats due to it running like that for so long it probably needs a tune but im just going to wait for the overhaul when i get ecu and what not put in.

changed a fuel filter

yeah thats about it. Pretty good weekend as always working into the night finishing up at 1-2am as always, i'm picking up a 180sx cradle tuesday with r200 and half shafts so next weekend thats going in with hopefully a slight shim, its a 4.11 ratio which is alright, would love 4.3 but it'll do untill my 2 way.

my driveway is officially a flamin mongrel, my car is no longer practical but its great!

Iains old china lolshit turbo setup

IMG_0144_zps8b63b7e2.jpg

IMG_0139_zps5ae3d8e8.jpg

IMG_0125_zpsf894895b.jpg

IMG_0149_zps2a1a57ee.jpg

IMG_0153_zpsfa59ad72.jpg

IMG_0155_zpsc654a39e.jpg

Edited by skyline32sup

bought these tonight, S2 rare tail lights and garnish cause the chrome edges are boss.

rearlights_zps3b720592.jpg

i shouldn't buy things that arn't needed but i couldn't help myself and especially for the price i paid shipped from JP, should have them 4-8 weeks

yeah all i need is ECU and clutch, ill get clutch next pay check and ecu will be a drag out haha.

just couldnt say no for $300 posted in mint condition, also sam do you need S club lip or want a copy made?

I'll let you know man! still talking and sorting it out with KMAK.

Today i picked up these Laurel weathersheilds off another laurel owner, unfortunately passenger side is missing :(

IMG_0162_zpsa0f76cea.jpg

since my open diff is becoming a problem and is well hopeless lol, i picked up this 180sx cradle with r200 hoping it will line up, otherwise have r chassis halfshafts

IMG_0163_zpsd73f34ec.jpg

Sold that whole cradle for 400 bucks! I only paid 150 LOL, getting a 2 way from JDM Garage hopefully. Also found the rare grey interior and hoping to swap mine for his with some cash his way but wont know till saturday

The guy backed out unfortunately, so interior will be the last thing i do aswell as finding a pair of chrome VSKFs. Yeah i like the Maroon but it wont match the interior i'm putting it, like grey suede recaros, black defis, black nardi, purple shit etc. Just grey would look good and plus its rare as hell.

No real updates, I'm currently buffing it. Never buffed before, but its looking good just hella lazy. Should have ECU and Clutch with tax monies and be on my way to save for tune/install so keen! I'm going E85 aswell the flex fuel Caltex sells, not going to run prem anymore.