SAU Community

If You're Happy With Your Import Car, Who Brought It In?

GTR-N1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to add a vote for iron chef imports because I'm completely happy with the car I received from them.

There were no hidden surprises except for the bonus it has some nice coilovers that I was unaware of.

The quality of the paint and car in general is exactly as described.

If I import again then I will be going through them. Thanks guys

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another vote for the team at Iron Chef Imports. I got my Crown Estate through them, they were quick to reply to any queries I had, kept me well informed and were very professional to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for iron chef

They just imported my r33 and I have nothing but good things to say about kristian and troy :)

Couldn't be happier with the car and it was well within budget.

I'm currently half way through the process on importing a V35 Skyline using Ben from J-Spec Imports.

You can check out my blog about the whole process if you're interested and read up on my thoughts about both J-Spec (Import Agent) and Bespoke (Compliance Workshop).

www.v35skyline.com :)

4 cars I had imported through Nsp. 3 out of 4 cars were fantastic while the only 1 was average

So a 75% hit rate is not bad.

R34 Gtt sedan - great

Evo Tme - fantastic

R34 Gtr V Spec bayside blue - average

M35 Stagea - excellent

• 2 weeks later...

Ive bought 3 cars of Phil AKA PRIMO on here or Direct Imported Japan, each one was a great car. I can’t recommend him highly enough and he would be the only one I would buy from for future cars. He has been around for a long time.

Edited by 33SOM

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to add another one for Iron Chef Imports. I hope it will count.

For full disclosure, I did not get to the stage of having a car landed and complied (reason below) however I did go through every other process involved. Searching for a car etc. I have to say Troy was brilliant, nothing was to much trouble and I sure bugged him a heck of a lot. The process was very easy all my concerns were met and I felt completely secure during it all.

The reason I did not get one landed, was because in the end I decided I wanted a new model vehicle and because of import laws (car now sold in Australia, I couldn't import) I ended up buying a 2014 Australian car, NOT a import.

I bought my NM35 off the lot at JLM. Great service by Todd and his team.

However, I'd give ICI a plug too as I had an email conversation over a few weeks with Kristian about preferred models before deciding on the NM35. I was leaning towards a Legnum over the C34 and Aristo until the NM35 reared it's head after a successful test drive with Adam at JLM.

Does this count for both?