SAU Community

If You're Happy With Your Import Car, Who Brought It In?

GTR-N1

• 2 months later...

None of those on the recommendation list have been proved or deemed guilty of odo tampering during recent investigations.

I'm not saying that none have done it though.

I bought a car of Nagoya motors on paramatta road my V36 350gt, but the car seems very good and i haven't had any problems with it yet ... touch the fake wood interior :P so id give them the thumbs up.

How long ago and have you checked the k's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought my 250GT from Nagoya and very happy with it. I have my doubts about the kays and the honesty of the dealer, but bought the car based on condition not the mileage. No accidents, very straight body, nice paint, super clean inside with very little wear, no dodgy repairs, rust free, etc... came up really well after a full detail too.

Two years and 20,000km later, its been faultless (knock wood) and gets driven 90km each day. Only things I've had to do is replace the crappy soft front rotors and dumped the factory single cd player that had some jap pop cd stuck inside

• 1 month later...

First time importing I went with Iron Chef and got a Mark X, I am happy with the car but I don't think I will use Iron Chef again, the lack of communcation and some email's not getting replied back, had to chase up the complaince shop to see if the car had arrive and when it will be ready and organise being registered myself. A bit disappointing but other than that I am happy with the car.

Edited by flatlinerz

^that sounds pretty normal to me. Once it's on its way to compliance I dont think the importer should be ringing around checking up on your car. I had the details of the transport company who informed me once it arrived in my city, but from there it got picked up by someone local.

From compliance till registration really isn't importers problem unless something has occurred from either during transport or from the auction house.

Waiting for compliance , getting a certificate and finally registration has nothing to do with the importer either.

• Like 1

post-135824-14222485750126_thumb.jpg

Iam currently going through iron chef,

They are brining over my MNP II Bnr34 V-spec

I have found them to be good at responding,

Every question I have asked they have given me in depth responses to cover any thing I need/should know .

would recommend them

• Like 2

• 1 month later...