SAU Community

If You're Happy With Your Import Car, Who Brought It In?

GTR-N1

A couple years overdue but he did get me my Caldina. Nice and painless. Quick and easy. All we had to do was journal the money to whoever it needed to go to and pick the car up.

Currently have an 8MR just beginning its journey here. Only because the person above^ would not sell me his.... :P

SPECIAL VEHICLE IMPORTS ~ BRISBANE, gets my vote. :thanks:

When I decided to chase an import I called SVI. Mick (the principle) from SVI in Brisbane found, inspected, purchased, imported, complied & assisted in temporary registration of my Stagea in Queensland back in 2006. Organised over the phone from WA. Never met the gentleman before I picked up the car ( Mick was recommended to me by my son) & I haven't seen or heard from Mick/SVI since, apart from the initial "do not hesitate to contact if there is a problem" kind of thing. Not that I ever needed to, the car was perfect, there were no surprises, either in final cost or vehicle quality Mick gave me absolutely everything I had asked for at the price quoted. I drove the car out of his workshop & headed for WA. Car never missed a beat on that journey (3500km~ 3.5 days) & has not since. I had the alternator replaced about 3 years ago. That's it. Couldn't have been happier with the service & thanks to the forum for giving me the opportunity to do it now.

I do not know if Mick or SVI are still trading.

My 2c

Cheers GW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone dealt with import monster before?

A mate is getting his Majesta through Aaron and is very happy with his work

I've bought heaps of parts through him before and I would expect his organisation and help that I have had through him be the same as importing a car

I went through J-Spec and had nothing but good dealings with Ben

Having taken delivery of my R32-GTR on Friday, I can happily recommend the services of the Iron Chef

Entree (finding the car) , Mains (getting the car) and Dessert (compliancing the car) were excellent.

Cheers

The Baron

Having taken delivery of my R32-GTR on Friday, I can happily recommend the services of the Iron Chef

Entree (finding the car) , Mains (getting the car) and Dessert (compliancing the car) were excellent.

Cheers

The Baron

Actually saw your car at the compliance shop, and looks good man!

• 2 weeks later...

Mastercars blacktown gets my vote. Purchased my r34 gtt last year from them with no hiccups. I've recommended them to three others who purchased from them. All of us are happy. Sam and heshan are nice, honest and genuine blokes

MasterCars gets my vote too. Bought my 32 GT-R off of them in January and it runs like a dream. Sam and Heshan are very accommodating.

I've used Kristian/Iron Chef in the past to import my Legnum, stand up bloke and does a good, honest job.

In saying that don't just buy a car from him, wait until he has one of his "Free reacharound with every purchase." offers going, THEN you'll get your monies worth ;)

Im at Step 3 of the importing process with Iron Chef, Troy has been great to deal with never hassled me found a Excellent Condition GTR under budget with low km's in the colour of my prefrence

This topic accualty pointed me in the direction of ICI these guys are easily the benchmark for Import Brokers cant fault them nothing but high praise so far.