SAU Community

Paperback Factory Service Manuals (Fsm)

I was wondering if the Australian market has the Factory Service Manuals for the SKYLINES available for purchase at their local dealership.

I do not like the quality of the scans on the PDF versions of the manual and I would love to get a hold of an actual print of the manual. In English of course.

Is this possible to order from a dealership there? I live in the USA.

If that particular model Skyline was exported to an English speaking country, quite often Nissan would print manuals in English for the dealerships in that respective country.

In Britain, the R34 Manual for instance, was available through Middlehurst Nissan in St Helens.

Tried eBay?

What type of Skyline is it?

If that particular model Skyline was exported to an English speaking country, quite often Nissan would print manuals in English for the dealerships in that respective country.

In Britain, the R34 Manual for instance, was available through Middlehurst Nissan in St Helens.

Tried eBay?

Tried eBay?

I'm looking for an 1989 Nissan GTR & 1991 Nissan GTS-t type-M FSM... Not sure what english speaking countries those were originally sold to.

OK...... your in luck but they are not cheap.

The original dealer version was one big thick book.

The consumer version has identical text but comes in 2 volumes and is not bound.

Here is a link to the consumer version - http://www.computeroutpost.com.au/item/r32gtr/

I have both but I have never read it! Go figure. :woot::woot::woot:

Bob.

post-78207-0-32492500-1371236792_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-88826800-1371236793_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-41356900-1371236795_thumb.jpg