SAU Community

Has Anyone Dealed With Nagoya Motors Recently?

Fanta pants...

Hey everyone. Just after some feedback on this dealer, I am looking to import a r33 gtr through these guys. I have already done a sau search and google search but there isnt any recent reviews/feedback? What happens if you import a car and it ends up being a bucket? Any other information would be good. I have heard there are a few people on here who import cars, I am just alittle wary on handing my dorras over to some who could run off with the money, not to say someone with a business can't do that.

Are you looking to Import from Japan? Or purchase a car that is actually on Australian soil through the dealership.

stateroads site above will only help if the car is physically here in Aus..

Yep, as r32-25t stated. Once you pay for the car in Japan, it's yours. You can't just "exchange" or "return" the car if it's not to your liking... It's not retail..

What you can do, is have a reputable importer have their Japanese ground staff conduct an inspection of the car pre auction and then decide if you want to bid on the car.

Ahh I c.. from what old mate told me on thr phone, he was going to find the car for me. If I am happy with what they find, I can put a holding deposite on it and they import it and then I re-inspect it when it arrives and if I'm not happy with it no deal. BUT you have me worried, I would rather have the car inspected before it comes over by people who no what there doing..

From the sounds of what you have said, Nagoya wants semi ownership of the car giving you the option to purchase it once it lands.

I'd take a guess and say if you didn't like the car, they will prob keep the holding deposit and then sell the car in their yard to the public.

Do you have to sign a contract for the holding deposit? I'd be reading that thoroughly to see if there were any 'non-refund' clauses if you choose not to go ahead with the purchase.

I ordered mine through them while Cody was there and it was an alright experience. He has since left and I wouldn't purchase through them again. I'm unsure how much I can say but I would look elsewhere.