SAU Community

Good Skyline Tuner In Brisbane?

tohmez

Thanks angry and smidy, I'll definetly book my car in at allstar tuning and performance. if your running the apexi pfc angry what are your thoughts?

you can also use a Power FC and run E-flex, my car for example does and I havnt had any problems with it,

So you have a flex fuel sensor hanging off it or is it set up for E85 only?

So you have a flex fuel sensor hanging off it or is it set up for E85 only?

its setup for Eflex only, My tuner tuned the car last winter and told me to keep an eye on the Knock levels on the power fc. Both in summer and winter there has been no issues with knock so the blend must be fairly consistant, ive had a car full of people and 1.5bar in third with no more than 20 showing up on the power fc, So im assuming that the tune is very safe and not on a knife edge so as to compensate for any differences at the pump.

the Caltex fuel stations are within 30mins and I can fill some 20L containers too

Edited by AngryRBGTX

Adaptronic has a good ecu, haven't had issues with mine and it supports e85

Andy at adaptronic was a really big help with the first set up and when it comes to upgrading somewhere I just get on there site and upgrade the software on my laptop and on from there. Just another option ;)

I just got my gtr tuned at allstar,

on 98 with -7 turbos at only 16psi,

got 378hp at treads,

car runs very very smooth, and hardly feel the boost come in, the power curve is perfict,

so far im very happy with the work, once I get a fuel reg/z32 air flow meters, and a elec boost controller il be taking it back for 20psi,

• Like 1

Adaptronic has a good ecu, haven't had issues with mine and it supports e85

Andy at adaptronic was a really big help with the first set up and when it comes to upgrading somewhere I just get on there site and upgrade the software on my laptop and on from there. Just another option ;)

Are you using the e1280s?

I just got my gtr tuned at allstar,

on 98 with -7 turbos at only 16psi,

got 378hp at treads,

car runs very very smooth, and hardly feel the boost come in, the power curve is perfict,

so far im very happy with the work, once I get a fuel reg/z32 air flow meters, and a elec boost controller il be taking it back for 20psi,

Heard a few good reports from them now, which is promising. Hopefully ill be another happy customer once i see Richard in a week or so

I tow my car 1000km on a trailer just get Mark at Godzilla to tune my car and Derens workmanship is some of the best I've seen aswell.

Couldn't speak highly enough of the place!

that's good to hear then. Yeah they are only just around the corner from my place so thought i'd check them out. Thats dedication towing your car 1000km though wow haha!

post-98689-13719815606289_thumb.jpg strongly recommend Horsepower solutions this is my low boost setting of 16.5 going for high boost soon running 98 with octane very happy.

Justin is the guy you want to speak with

Edited by Cyifly

i've moved to brissy a few months ago and in need of getting my car tuned (R32 GTR V spec, still running stock boost/stock tune) so thanks for the suggestions, its good to hear that there are a number of very promising options around.

Just my two cents - I personally went with Carlos from Millennium Motorsport. After we finished the build, completed a safe road and ensured the car was right for the dyno I took it to him. He had the car tuned in one day but opted to keep it for a few to sort out the cold start accurately. His customer service was professional and anything that was needed to be explained was done so in person. Very genuine guy.

Results - 402.6rwhp @ only 15psi (on pump 98) and the car drives like a dream. Car wanted to keep making power but we agreed to keep it safe (being stock bottom end).

Edited by Reflector

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, is EFI performance still going and if so are they still the nistune pros?

Yes they are still going, they have moved to Southport.

They still offer their service for Nistune.

We have been in discussion with them recently and they are still offering 10% discount for SAUQLD Club members on presentation of your club card.