SAU Community

Good Skyline Tuner In Brisbane?

tohmez

Yeah I have. My car is currently down with Richard at All Star Tuning. If you get my drift.

I think i remember seeing your car there on Wednesday. There was a few 32's there and i think one had 082 on the plate.

I think i remember seeing your car there on Wednesday. There was a few 32's there and i think one had 082 on the plate.

My plates are 94BNR.. Is gunmetal grey. I only heard about Allstar Tuning from this post so am pissed I didnt read earlier. Pick up Tuesday so just keeping fingers crossed.

Im not really sure RandomHero.. I havent done a great deal to mine really. Just put R34 GTR turbos on it, catback exhaust, Apexi air pod filters and Haltech platinum pro plug and play. Richards just put bigger injectors on. Did have around 220kw before injectors at signature but ran like crap. Will be good to see how it drives when I pick it up. Mainly just want it running sweet. Even the service down at All star tuning is ten times better than signature. I do remember the motor there SCR48. If I have the cash one day would be awesome to get that done.

I'm glad we all found a place that we like lol. I'll be giving Richard a call to see if there is any chance my car will be ready by next weekend for a car event. Hopefully he will be a bit quieter now Jambo is winding up

SCR48 the car event.. Is it cruise for charity?

Nah mate just the downshift meet at QR.... so only little but would like to take the car out for a run.. Wasnt you there yesterday by any chance Ryan chatting to Rich ib the office about Jambo when I arrived

• 7 years later...

Hope all you guys are doing great, since this is a old thread. However I have recently bought a skyline and looking for a place to go for stuff. 
Clearly I would want to go to richard reading all these reviews of ya all.

But unfortunately Allstar tuning and performance shows permanently closed on google. 

HELP !!!

• 3 months later...
On 8/27/2021 at 7:55 PM, Rb25orange said:

Sorry for replying after ages mate, somehow didn’t get a notification for it or missed it, anyhow.

located in brisbane, new to skylines/rbs. Therefore looking for one decent place to go to for all sort things. 

thanks though man

Cleveland Exhaust

• Thanks 1