SAU Community

Eoi R33 25T "sooty"

Mr. Untouchable

That's exactly what i said. Take it for a day out at basky and you will forget about selling it pretty quickly. On that note i am hopefully going to have my car tuned next month and will be organizing a quiet track day for a bit of a "run in/learn how to drive your car again" session if anyone is interested. ie. jack lol.

I'll be down in tassie on the 27th-28th of July and should be at the track on the 28th if anyone else is keen ;)

Wtf why are basic car trailers like 4-5k. That's like quarter of a Evo 8. That shits not happening

That's why I ended up going for one of Az's trailers, not much more than a stock standard POS trailer, but 10x better by far. We saw a number of wooden based trailers which were still a fortune, and basically useless and horrible for what we wanted.

At least the resale value should still be pretty high

Az's trailers sound nice but I simply can't justify it. Brody thinks 2k if we were to build, have a contact on the steel, that's more like it. Might be able to put slide in cage sides on one and use it as a yard trailer also.... Get rid of parents box trailer kill two birds with one stone. But paying 4-5k I won't be.

Well i dropped into pro auto today only to find that they're closed till Thursday!!! So i hope he won't be too busy when he's back and can fit me in cause im keen to get on the track!

Well i dropped into pro auto today only to find that they're closed till Thursday!!! So i hope he won't be too busy when he's back and can fit me in cause im keen to get on the track!

Glad to hear you finally got motor back. :yes:

QUESTION - for our local super sprints, hill climbs and time attack event, does a unregistered vehicle require a log booked cage? my Bond cage can't be log booked, I see on the mainland this seems to be the case. all because its not road registered?

I have been competing for quite a few years with a bond cage that is not log booked in all of the above with an unregoed car.

Only issue I have ever had is not being able to take passengers.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up as some people seemed interested in heading out, I'm all set to go for a track day this Sunday (28th July). Would be good to see some of you guys there :)

Hopefully it doesn't rain too much.. I still don't have windscreen wiper arms!

Clandestine, Rainx is you're friend!! 10 bux a bottle works wonders. I'm still a little way off, have actually got a bit done recently but awaiting for a few things to turn up and still yet to order some others... Made my canards yesterday and today, about 10 hours from start to finish. Thinking October, fingers crossed

Just a heads up as some people seemed interested in heading out, I'm all set to go for a track day this Sunday (28th July). Would be good to see some of you guys there :)

Hopefully it doesn't rain too much.. I still don't have windscreen wiper arms!

Would love to come but turns out when I got my car tuned the other week it still has oil smoke issues on boost which need sorting out. :verymad: Was considering a tester at basky to see exactly how bad the problem is but don't think I'll be ready for sunday.