SAU Community

Tidying Up V36 Interior Trim Pieces

Fry,

Yes 2nd gen. I bought a bunch of them 6 months ago as I got sick of repainting them.

Cruise, not that easy. You will get the odd expert that tells you otherwise though.

I do it as a kit . Call me if you are interested. It's not cheap.

• 3 years later...
On 2013-6-30 at 11:31 PM, Alkatraz said:

I replaced the door handle trim with some new peices out of the US. The price is rediculous for what they are but they are now the brushed aluminium look which suits a lot better.

I have also seen dozens of pictures of peoples scratched up steering wheel controls but honestly dont understand how that happens. I now have 41,000km on mine and they dont have a single scratch on them???

Alkatraz, do you have any idea how much it would cost to order just 1 replacement brushed Aluminium grab door handle (inside), for a V36? Thanks

Year I have a V36 with 150,000 genuine kms on the clock (confirmed by JOC), and the interior is absolutely immaculate (not a mark on the steering wheel or anything for that matter). The only thing that's worn is the grab door handle (inside) on the drivers side. So I'd like to replace that. Apart from that nothing else the whole car is immaculate. 

Any suggestions to where to get a  grab door handle (inside), would be much appreciated. 

Thanks Paul

Edited by R34 Sedan

• 1 month later...

If yours is a coupe then look for 80944-JL03A (RHS grip cap) and 80945-JL03A (LHS grip cap).  These are the brush alloy versions so they don't scratch like the older style ones.