SAU Community

R32 Gtr Caliper Bolts Specs?

Ok Here Goes.

I am currently coming to the pointy end of my brake upgrade. But as luck would have it, i need to finalise some details, and my car is not currently at home, so it makes this just a little harder than usual.

I need to know the factory sumitomo caliper bolt specs for an R32 GTR, size, pitch, and length for both front and rear.

After hours of searching the interwebz, and sifting through a whole heap of useless shit, this is what I have come up with.

Front:

Size M12

Pitch 1.25

Length ???

Rear:

Size M10 ???? (I have read both M12 and M10, so I need to confirm)

Pitch 1.25 ???

Length ???

Also can someone tell me what the caliper flange thickness is on both the front and rear sumitomo calipers??

Once I can confirm these details, my caliper brackets can be made and I shall enjoy copious amounts of braking power.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Damo.

Pitch is 1.25 front and rear.

Bolts on an R34 are a size bigger than the 32's so may be adding to your confusion. I dont remember them as 10mm - thought they were 12 as per the fronts.

As for length - get a machine bolt ie one threaded all the way along its length and cut it to suit. You probably wont get the exact length you need anyway.

You havent mentioned grade either - 4.6 or 8.8?

Cant help you with the thickness of the flanges, sorry.

Well the whole point of this is, I would like to use the original factory bolts and get the brackets made to suit. Hence the reason i need this info to be 100%.

But I cant get them off of my car as it is in a workshop about an hour and a half away from home.

As for the length, i wanted to know that for the thickness of bracket, same reason for the flange thickness.

I dont need to buy another set of bolts, I just need the specs.

I have a set on my car and want to use those, but i dont have access to them to get the specs to give to the guy designing my caliper brackets, who by the way is on the other side of Australia, so I cant just give him the bolt.

Already thought of that and asked, they take their sweet ass time with everything, and thought this avenue would be faster, as the guy designing the brackets is going on a few weeks holiday as of tomorrow. So need to get the specs to him by this arvo or I'll be put back a few weeks.

Time is of the essence lol.