SAU Community

87' R31 With Rb25 Conversion

Hi guys

I have an r31 with an rb25 conversion done. This was meant to be my project drag car but don't have time for it anymore. Its all wired in and runs well, engine is in good condition and its got a built auto transmission in it too by previous owner. Shifts and drives very smoothly. Everything is wired in properly and all emission gear etc. Engine is stock no big mods done apart from pod filter, bleed valve and a custom exhaust. I had big plans for it but no time and iv got a gtr as a toy already.

Overall the car is solid no rust apart from little in the boot where the spare is but thats an easy fix. All interior is there and in very good condition. Car is in Melbourne but its not registered, my plan was to engineer it and register or just keep it as a dedicated track car. Iv spoken to an engineer and it only needs r33 brake setup to pass and theres no need for hub conversions, dog bone adapters are fine which makes it a fairly cheap exercise. I'll provide more details when necessary. Its perfect for someone wanting a project either for track or street, all the pieces are there to do whatever you desire. Engine and loom alone in good condition are over $1500 when i was searching recently, this comes with everything you need. Im after $2900, id probably get much more than that if I parted it but I have no time. Inspections are welcome and Im slightly negotiable on price too.

Things worth mentioning

- 3 inch exhaust system

- one piece tailshaft

- lsd diff not sure what it is tho

- nistune ecu never installed

- built auto box

- r34 side mount intercooler

I'll get some pics up in a few days

Cheers

• 1 month later...