SAU Community

[Vic](Fs) Nissan Skyline R32 Gtr

Hi all,

I have decided to sell my R32 GTR. This car has been my daily driver for the last 6 months and has given me no trouble, the car has 147,xxx kilometres on the clock. Has been on Racepace dyno and made 250rwkw with dyno sheet to prove. I am selling with registration and RWC - valid until 30th of August.

BODY / WHEELS / HANDLING / BRAKES
Bilstein Coilovers
Brand new bushes all round
Adjustable caster and camber arms in front
Adjustable camber arms in rear
Front & Rear Strut Braces
Hicas system completely removed
New front brake pads

ENGINE
Factory Air-box
3" Turbo-back exhaust
New rocker cover gaskets + auxillary belts

DRIVETRAIN
Custom Racepace Heavy Duty Clutch
Reconditioned rear diff
Walbro 255Lh Fuel Pump
Racepace fuel pump relay
CV Boots all replaced
4WD Torque Split Controller

INTERIOR
New Alpine head unit
Nismo gear knob
Factory Skyline floor mats

PRICE: $16,500 with RWC

CONTACT: Matt 0430243148 (Please text during business hours, inspections welcomed after hours and on weekends)

More pictures available upon request.

post-70634-0-37229300-1375176102_thumb.jpg

post-70634-0-10430900-1375176143_thumb.jpg

post-70634-0-39462500-1375176179_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude with the

- botched paint work and patch ups

- Misfire in a cylinder

- Atessa removed and all the wires sticking out in the boot

- Removed air con condenser

- condition of the interior

Unfortunately you wont be able to get more than around $12k for someone looking to buy it for a daily unless someone buys it for a track car and doesnt give 2 shits about that stuff

Dude with the

- botched paint work and patch ups

- Misfire in a cylinder

- Atessa removed and all the wires sticking out in the boot

- Removed air con condenser

- condition of the interior

Unfortunately you wont be able to get more than around $12k for someone looking to buy it for a daily unless someone buys it for a track car and doesnt give 2 shits about that stuff

Excuse me?

- Theres one spot on the paint that needs to be resprayed, there are a few little wear and tear spots as it is an old car anyway.

- As I said to you, spark plug, which has since been replaced.

- Attessa cannot be removed, that is the 4WD, you are thinking HICAS, and yes it has been removed. Wires in the boot are the fuel pump relay.

- Air Con was re-gassed this Thursday and is icy cold.

- Seats need a steam clean, otherwise interior is clean.

Seeing as I've only had one Chris inspect my car, you are the guy who showed up with 2 of your "mechanic" mates who had no idea what they were talking about and your girlfriends, oh and at night time too, fantastic to assess a cars paintwork.

It's people like you that really do ruin the skyline scene.

It was fantastic when you came and gave it a "test drive" and drove it harder than I'd ever driven it, in a car you had no idea and had no responsibility for, in a residential street at night.

You are the typical tyre kicker who comes and "test drives" (thrashes), says he has to go inspect another, and I'll give you a call, yet never to be heard from again.

So not only did you waste my fuel, thrash my car and never contact me again, you had the audacity to come and talk shit on my for sale thread.

Before you inspect another car, you should learn a little more about them, rather than regurgitate what your so called "mechanic mate" has to say about it.

• Like 2

FKN LOL

car is owned by an apprentice mechanic from the most renowned GTR workshop in Vic and someone that we all know well in Vic.

If he says the car is in good condition... it is. end of story. He has too much to lose by ripping anyone off in the sale of a GTR.

• Like 2

i can honestly say i dont think ive ever seen a gtr these days so completely UN-molested. let alone with the std airbox witch is as rare as rocking horse shit.

man if i was in the hunt for a gtr id snap at this. dont stress on what other say, true enthusiast will know what there looking at.

good luck with sale mate

- Theres one spot on the paint that needs to be resprayed, there are a few little wear and tear spots as it is an old car anyway.

- As I said to you, spark plug, which has since been replaced.

- Attessa cannot be removed, that is the 4WD, you are thinking HICAS, and yes it has been removed. Wires in the boot are the fuel pump relay.

- Air Con was re-gassed this Thursday and is icy cold.

- Seats need a steam clean, otherwise interior is clean.

Hey mate,

I have some questions regarding current state of car now.

- Was the misfire in the cylinder just a spark plug? After the plug was replaced, did the misfire and very rough idle go away? So it's dead smooth like a new car idle now? (other RB26s can idle pretty smooth from my experience)

- Just confirming Attessa is still working properly? I know you have the controller in 2WD mode.

- If your air con was re-gassed how can it be working? I recall all the lines were completely removed and no belt was on the compressor? Also your climate control unit was reporting some crazy ambient temperature, does "Auto" air con even work?

- 89 GTR is it? Does it have the original engine with the short oil pump drive? No replacement motor from a 92+?

Not trying to stir shit, genuine questions/concerns.

Thanks mate.

Hey mate,

I have some questions regarding current state of car now.

- Was the misfire in the cylinder just a spark plug? After the plug was replaced, did the misfire and very rough idle go away? So it's dead smooth like a new car idle now? (other RB26s can idle pretty smooth from my experience)

- Just confirming Attessa is still working properly? I know you have the controller in 2WD mode.

- If your air con was re-gassed how can it be working? I recall all the lines were completely removed and no belt was on the compressor? Also your climate control unit was reporting some crazy ambient temperature, does "Auto" air con even work?

- 89 GTR is it? Does it have the original engine with the short oil pump drive? No replacement motor from a 92+?

Not trying to stir shit, genuine questions/concerns.

Thanks mate.

Not quite sure why everyone seems keen to bring up issues on this thread rather than just come and see the car itself or PM/Call me.

- We replaced cylinder 1 spark plug, rough idle went away for about 2,000kms and has since returned.

- Attessa has always worked, I don't know where anyone has gotten this idea, it has a Torque Split Controller that stays in 4WD mode.

- I put the lines back in 2 weeks ago, it was a half an hour job. It was re-gassed last Thursday and is as cold as an R32 can get.

- '90, as far as we can tell it's just a standard engine, don't know why everyone gets up in arms about the short oil pump drive, its a 20 year old car, what makes anyone think they can blow it up that someone couldn't in the last 20 years. You CANNOT buy a car like this, and expect it to last another 20 with no maintenance.

Borci88.

Not quite sure why everyone seems keen to bring up issues on this thread rather than just come and see the car itself or PM/Call me.

- We replaced cylinder 1 spark plug, rough idle went away for about 2,000kms and has since returned.

- Attessa has always worked, I don't know where anyone has gotten this idea, it has a Torque Split Controller that stays in 4WD mode.

- I put the lines back in 2 weeks ago, it was a half an hour job. It was re-gassed last Thursday and is as cold as an R32 can get.

- '90, as far as we can tell it's just a standard engine, don't know why everyone gets up in arms about the short oil pump drive, its a 20 year old car, what makes anyone think they can blow it up that someone couldn't in the last 20 years. You CANNOT buy a car like this, and expect it to last another 20 with no maintenance.

Borci88.

Yep sorry, my bad. Was just being lazy last night and replied to thread instead of PMing.

Would have been happy to edit post if i could.

Let me think about your new info. So you installed the air con lines and belt and the "auto" climate control is working as it should? (Just have to be double sure because it seems almost everyone I've encountered with an R32 lies about air con, no idea why...)

Thanks.