SAU Community

(Qld) R34 Gtt - Manual, Nismo (Altira) Kit, Sonic Silver!

After much consideration I've decided to offer my beloved R34 GT-T Skyline for sale

Price and conditions: $14800. Not interested in swapping.

I can't put it into words just how much I love this car but due to current circumstances I can't keep her. It has a presence like no other car I've owned and turns heads wherever it goes without fail.

It's a 1998 Built Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T Factory Turbo Manual travelled only 124,000km. It has had the timing belt done at approx. 100,000km

The car is Sonic Silver, same as the GT-R and is one of the few that is fitted with the genuine factory optional Nismo or Altira kit. Full kit being front bumper, eye lids, rear bar and side skirts. It looks awesome to say the least. Factory fitted Xenons as well, very bright lights.

In terms of modification it has a FULL stainless turbo back exhaust including KLS split dump pipe to a catco hi flow cat to a HKS cat back exhaust. Running a Turbotech boost controller set to a safe 8psi and is fitted with a HKS mushroom pod filter. The car is lowered on King Springs and sits perfectly, doesn't scrub on curbs and is a firm but fair ride.

The wheels are 17x9+15 Zenkais and sit perfectly with red wheel nuts. Interior has the series two gold with genuine nissan shift knob from a series 2. The car also has a 'Skyline Sound' factory system which has tweeters and 2 speakers on the parcel shelf with Skyline on them - again very rare. Also a Pioneer flip out DVD player, touch screen. Also included is a full Mongoose alarm system (required for insurance)

The car has excellent service history and I have just about every receipt for the above mentioned work. It will come with a QLD safety cert and the remaining rego.

If you're interested I strongly suggest to come and see it in person as my photos don't do any justice for it. Contact me anytime to arrange a look. Test drives will be subject to seeing genuine interest. Again, price is $14800.

Geoff - 0433025530 (I have a few more photos on my phone I wasn't able to upload, can text upon request)

post-84784-0-67133100-1375418941_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-04069900-1375418955_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-93329300-1375418966_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-11758800-1375418981_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-38235200-1375418993_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-54343000-1375419004_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-15462800-1375419019_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-42512300-1375419070_thumb.jpg

post-84784-0-37535300-1375419086_thumb.jpg

Edited by neopowered34

Car looks good! You should also mention that it seems to have factory fog lights! that's pretty rare on 34s, especially those with Altia kits (not a nismo optional kit, that's a different kit altogether).

One thing though: you mentioned the 'skyline sound' factory system, I'm not sure if you looked at the actual speakers/tweeters themselves but I know that the mesh that covers the speakers on the parcel shelf say skyline sound, which doesnt' exactly make them rare.

Yes fog-lights are factory optional and working, haven't seen too many. As of 7/8/13 a deposit has been taken awaiting full payment, she's going allot quicker than I thought! I'm sure the new owner is going to be very happy with her, will be weird not seeing this car in my garage any more :(

With regard to the speakers, the front tweeters are factory optioned as well as rear parcel shelf speakers having the name 'skyline' on them.

Edited by neopowered34

• 2 weeks later...