SAU Community

Www.laprecords.com.au

BenCRX7

Hi,
I have built a laptime database web platform. Basically its the 'laptimes thread' but made into a dynamic website that no longer requires someone to update it. Simply, make an account, do a time then enter the details along with the natsoft or equivalent official link and it will be instantly represented (subject to my checking the link), allowing you to see your place.

I have featured every main Au racetrack (if you want a track added just let me know) and you are able to search laptimes based on track, car make and model, street rego or not etc.

hopefully this provides a quick and easy way to keep track of where you sit in the overall scheme of things.

laprecordsLogo.png

http://www.laprecords.com.au

Check it out, let me know if you see any problems/issues or have recommendations. Enter your times! Its free

Thanks.

Nice work, great idea.

- I think it would look nicer if it was maybe 25% wider ?

- Should the same person be able to enter multiple lap times for the same car? I know some people that would have 100 laps that are faster than the current quickest for tracks that could flood the entire records.

Nice work, great idea.

- I think it would look nicer if it was maybe 25% wider ?

- Should the same person be able to enter multiple lap times for the same car? I know some people that would have 100 laps that are faster than the current quickest for tracks that could flood the entire records.

Thanks. You can enter multiple times in the same car however if you're just filling up the leaderboard with 1:01.1, 1:01.2, 1:01.3 etc then i'll just remove them. Upload your best time and if you beat it and upload to the same track again, it will remove your previous time if it was in the same car. The idea is that each person is represented once per track, per car. If you have 2 cars then you have more money than me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh mate, running on a NAS server in my house. Simple but seems to work ok. I'll migrate it to something more serious if it catches on.

A link in with natsoft is probably the way to go, but not sure where to start with that. Call it a long term goal. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • PranK unpinned this topic