• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

jays r33 gtr

Gtr Part's Sale (Nismo Exhaust R32 Gtr- Hks Turbos -Hks Dumps- Chrome Strut Brace R33 Gtr

Hey guys/girls

I have a few parts up for SALE

• HKS GT-RS turbo's still like new done less than 10,000km come with HKS actuators also $3300 ono reason for sale going with a single setup on my new build
  • HKS dump pipes to suit also $300 or will do turbos and dumps for $3300
  • Nismo R32 GTR exhaust from cat back this is pretty rare as id assume they would no longer be for sale $500... to give you and idea the car made 224KW with just this exhaust car has no other modifications.. have a dyno sheet from JEM to prove and is very quiet
  • R33 GTR chrome strut brace $180 ono
  • Also have 2 black wrinkle coated twin turbo pipes $150 each

lbnq.jpg
r0j3.jpg
7yyd.jpg
wg5k.jpg
sbc5.jpg

Will post up pics of exhaust and strut brace tomorrow when i get a chance pick up is from Sydney Parramatta area

cheers Jayson

Size of the catback?

im pretty sure its 3inch

click on the link i found the same one that was for sale back in 07

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/183707-r32-gtr-and-gts-t-nismo-exhaust-500-also/

Pmd

pm replied

*** PRICE DROP ***

• HKS GT-RS turbo's still like new done less than 10,000km come with HKS actuators also $3300 ono reason for sale going with a single setup on my new build DROPPED $3000
  • Nismo R32 GTR exhaust from cat back this is pretty rare as id assume they would no longer be for sale $500... to give you and idea the car made 224KW with just this exhaust car has no other modifications.. have a dyno sheet from JEM to prove and is very quiet DROPPED $400
  • R33 GTR chrome strut brace $180 ono DROPPED $150 this cost me that much just to get chromed
  • Also have 2 black wrinkle coated twin turbo pipes $150 each DROPPED $130 each

Need these gone guys... sick of seeing these parts in my room and around the house (and so are my parents)