SAU Community

2013 Import Monster Sau Nationals - Sau Nsw Style....

34GeeTeeTee

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an example of that IronX stuff I was telling you guys about whilst in SA, Im cleaning my spare set of rims to use.

It removes all the brake dust that starts to rust and turns brown, you can use this on any surface, detailers even use it on the whole car to remove iron that is in brake dust from the paint...

before and after shots....

I didnt take photos of the front unfortunately as they come up even better since they get wash more.

its spray on I use a toothbrush so I only have to do it once and hose off, you can do it multiple time without using a toothbrush, but its not cheap stuff so I like to get the most out of it....

So Luke, all that brown brake dust on your awesome LMGT4s will be gone and the rims will look smick again...

I even use this stuff on my brake calipers and suspension parts to clean them up... works perfect

post-26316-0-89527200-1385856577_thumb.jpg

post-26316-0-54877200-1385856868_thumb.jpg

Here is an example of that IronX stuff I was telling you guys about whilst in SA, Im cleaning my spare set of rims to use.

It removes all the brake dust that starts to rust and turns brown, you can use this on any surface, detailers even use it on the whole car to remove iron that is in brake dust from the paint...

before and after shots....

I didnt take photos of the front unfortunately as they come up even better since they get wash more.

its spray on I use a toothbrush so I only have to do it once and hose off, you can do it multiple time without using a toothbrush, but its not cheap stuff so I like to get the most out of it....

So Luke, all that brown brake dust on your awesome LMGT4s will be gone and the rims will look smick again...

I even use this stuff on my brake calipers and suspension parts to clean them up... works perfect

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

This belongs in the cool tools thread. :)

I've got some.

It's is pretty harsh stuff. I use it as a paint cleanser when detailing. You do it before you clay bar. I have used it on wheels, with a mixed result. Good on lightly contaminated clean wheels, but it won't lift real heavy old stained wheels.

And it smells like Shit.