SAU Community

2013 Import Monster Sau Nationals - Sau Nsw Style....

34GeeTeeTee

The place I was looking at had on-site parking.

Couple that with parking your tow car infront of cars and whatnot, will be safe as houses.

Well i suggest we have an alternate location available too! That way if anything goes wrong or we want to stop earlier we can.... There is no real rush to get there so will be good to keep the options open!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i suggest we have an alternate location available too! That way if anything goes wrong or we want to stop earlier we can.... There is no real rush to get there so will be good to keep the options open!

If you want to suss a few places that would be good to stop over at, post em up and i'll suss some accom.

If you want to suss a few places that would be good to stop over at, post em up and i'll suss some accom.

No worries, will do some planning soon! Gotta get a trailer before we plan too far ahead :P

Once we've got it all planned we'll put the hard word on all the NSW members. SAU road train!

Yep! Once the entries are up in a few days and we know who is going then we can get it sorted!

Mad! I'm super keen for nationals. I need to try and have my car kind of half-finished beforehand. Was on track until I got told my car was falling apart and needed some TLC.

It's pissing coolant all over the place and I haven't even hit the track yet!

what day are you heading down mat?

cbf going back to 1st page.

ive got from Wednesday off.

Was thinking of leaving Tuesday but that gets us in a day early, i guess it allows for any hiccups along the way and takes away any time stresses etc...

I was thinking about leaving wednesday morning, drive all day, stop over that night, Half a days drive on the Thursday, gets us there early afternoon.

Yep, i think this might be the better pan now you say that!

Syd -> Mildura is 10 hrs Mildura -> Radelaide is 5hrs.

Can break it up a little with lunch and stuff, won't be too much of a slog. Need walkie talkies for some in-car trivia.

And the return trip I'll sort out with Matt, and post up if anyone else wants to join. I sure as shit ain't driving 15 hours flat after the nats, I'll be dead.

Syd -> Mildura is 10 hrs Mildura -> Radelaide is 5hrs.

Can break it up a little with lunch and stuff, won't be too much of a slog. Need walkie talkies for some in-car trivia.

And the return trip I'll sort out with Matt, and post up if anyone else wants to join. I sure as shit ain't driving 15 hours flat after the nats, I'll be dead.

Yeah well remember we have a couple of hours on top of that to get to Shitney.....

And the return trip we are heading a different direction so you will be on your own for that one! :D

If you and Carmen want to meet up with us somewhere in the shire that's on the way we can get a coffee and breakfast, give you guys a quick break and then start the long haul.

I know plenty of big-ass car parks that will accommodate a car trailer and that are close to some food/coffee/fuel.

If you and Carmen want to meet up with us somewhere in the shire that's on the way we can get a coffee and breakfast, give you guys a quick break and then start the long haul.

I know plenty of big-ass car parks that will accommodate a car trailer and that are close to some food/coffee/fuel.

Yeah we will sort something out.... Will have more of a plan as it gets closer i guess!

Yeah well remember we have a couple of hours on top of that to get to Shitney.....

And the return trip we are heading a different direction so you will be on your own for that one! :D

theres a spare bed at my place if you want to sleep overnight and leave syd wed morning.

ive left the gtr out the front, no one has touched it.

very quiet street.

might do the 2 days on the way down if you leave Wednesday