SAU Community

34Geeteetee's Wheel And Tyre Clearance Sale

Hey Guys,

I have a few things i need to get out of the shed to fund other stuff, prices are firm, do not offer stupid amounts unless you like being abused! This is not Bali, this is SAU so you either like the price and buy it or GTFO... All items are located at Raymond Terrace NSW and no shipping is available due to the size of them, i occasionally make trips to the Central Coast and Sydney but not often!

i have for sale -

R34GTT rims 17x7.5 with shitty black paint job -

v7VZYX1.jpg

I may have ripped some skids and ruined the tyres a bit... $175.00

Brand spanking Kuhmo (KU31 i am pretty sure) 215/40/17 tyres (To suit the rims above or anything similar)

wcEdKZF.jpg

Thcs6Gg.jpg

5WI9y85.jpg

Looks like they retail for $115ea from what i can find on eBay so i think $175.00 for the pair will do, OR $300 you can take the 4 rims and these 2 new tyres...

Kuhmo KU36 235/40/18 off the front of my car, they have been sitting around for a while and have slight feathering as all the KU36 seem to get, still done bugger all kms on them so a good tyre for skids or daily -

r3pbRz9.jpg

Sell these for $200 for the pair.

Nexen N6000 or something like that, 275/35/18 in size, fit my GTT no worries... Were near new when i got them and were taken off as i needed to put the RSR on for the Nats, so they have done bugger all kms too, these are not a grippy tyre as i found they would wheelspin a lot, still good for daily use -

xws83kD.jpg

Sell these for $200 for the pair.

Falken something something tyres, meant to be grippy but never tried them on my car, size is 275/40/18 -

SYYKpeL.jpg

Sell these cheap for $150 for the pair.

Contact me via PM, as i will be able to get to you quickly that way.

Price, location and contact details can all be found in here, i am generally always close to SAU so i wont take long to reply.

If you want to make an offer i am not overly interested, if you have something to swap, ill probably still not be interested unless its a set of rims and Mickey Thompson tyres i can use at the drags lol

you karnt.. If i knew u had these ku36's I would have boughted them!

Can I call dibbs till after the trackday?

Yep, dont know how grippy they are as they have been off the car for ages but if you want them let me know and ill hold them!

Dayum Mat!

If I hadn't just had a tune + bought new coils etc... I would find a way to grab the R34 Wheels of you. :(

Fargin...

I reckon you should just hand out all the stuff now with the promise of Dollars to come later...

See where that gets ya. :D

• 2 weeks later...