SAU Community

Melbourne Wheel Alignment And Suspension Work Shops.

Nth

Hey guys,

Looking for a reputable work shop I can take my car to get some work done for a all round wheel alignment and suspension work.

Searched through to see that traction tyre center in rowville is pretty popular on the forum. Previously had work done at centreline suspension, have no complaints at all but there a bit far, trying to stay in the south/east this time.

Recommendations?

Cheers

Used Pedder's Ringwood a couple times for wheel alignments and been happy with them. Initial alignment after fitting my coilovers (that was done elsewhere) and then again to tweak after a track day. Pretty sure one of the guys is a regular at WRX track days.

Used Pedder's Ringwood a couple times for wheel alignments and been happy with them. Initial alignment after fitting my coilovers (that was done elsewhere) and then again to tweak after a track day. Pretty sure one of the guys is a regular at WRX track days.

Yeah I just had an alignment done there as well, asked them to take a quick look at the suspension components and let me know what should be replaced and they didn't come back with an excessive list to make them more, which was nice :P

The bloke you want to speak to at Pedders Ringwood is Ray

Shane's always looked after me and plenty of other SAU'ers at Traction Tyres - got a killer alignment setup now too.

They're pretty heavy into their motorsport, so they know what they're talking about...

• 3 years later...

+ 1 for Traction Tyres in Rowville.

Great knowledge, advice and customer service, kept me updated/informed on each step,

discussed pros/cons of my setup, tyre wear, how i drive etc.. very impressed.

Going back there soon to tweak setup, as I'm about to fit some new adjustable bits:)

...................................................................................

I'm glad I came across this thread, previous tyre/alignment workshop/brand I trusted for many years since I've been driving 

proved to be half arsed in the alignment side of things.  I wont be buying tyres of them in future also...lost my business..

I should have paid more attention on previous visits when the guy looked liked he was CBF.  

When I asked him on the last visit, how were the tie rods, he replied 'I didn't check them, I'm just doing the alignment'...

WTF, They are part of the alignment!!

My tie rods were that loose, you could hold the base, and get the vertical bolt that joins the wheel/strut and stir it around like a witch

with a cauldron for FFS. 

Anyway..... have new tie rods and aligner/tyre place to go now who I trust.