SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

2 hours ago, Keegs said:

Aren't you a savy social media real estate rental wizard?

Are business owners really ever “on the tools” ?

My staff do a great job, at least that’s how it looks, while seated at my rich smelling mahogany desk. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nismo_Boy said:

I was a thing. 

Scene seems to be coming back...saw a group doing M1 runs the other day and some 18 year olds drifting springbrook. 

Was funny sitting up the top of the hill in my GTR, a mates Ferrari and a c63....a little different to the old days ?

What are you driving now?

8 hours ago, Keegs said:

Scene seems to be coming back...saw a group doing M1 runs the other day and some 18 year olds drifting springbrook. 

Was funny sitting up the top of the hill in my GTR, a mates Ferrari and a c63....a little different to the old days ?

What are you driving now?

I drive the joy of knowing that the MQG business division owns me for 6 life times as they fuel my unhealthy obsession for buying out competitors and industry domination.

I still have the Lotus/Brabham and supercharged MG with various other pre 1950's garden gnomes (cars) in states of incompleteness and disrepair. But they're only old people fun cars.

COVID-19 hurt and even tanked my smaller competitors, so I want to do one more business buy out and leverage the advantage now before buying a modern super happy fun toy to par take in the current resurgence of highways and hills. It's been a while between boost skids though ?

On 29/06/2020 at 7:10 AM, Nismo_Boy said:

I'm too old to know what this @ # social network stuff is

Using the "@" symbol and typing a user name, then selecting that user name, will send them a notification saying someone has mentioned them.

They can then click that notification, and it should bring them straight to the post.

On 30/06/2020 at 6:22 PM, Nismo_Boy said:

Are business owners really ever “on the tools” ?

My staff do a great job, at least that’s how it looks, while seated at my rich smelling mahogany desk. 

I do like a nice desk.

Pics?

On 01/07/2020 at 8:31 AM, Nismo_Boy said:

I drive the joy of knowing that the MQG business division owns me for 6 life times as they fuel my unhealthy obsession for buying out competitors and industry domination.

I still have the Lotus/Brabham and supercharged MG with various other pre 1950's garden gnomes (cars) in states of incompleteness and disrepair. But they're only old people fun cars.

COVID-19 hurt and even tanked my smaller competitors, so I want to do one more business buy out and leverage the advantage now before buying a modern super happy fun toy to par take in the current resurgence of highways and hills. It's been a while between boost skids though ?

Good luck!

Sounds like you're on top of things.

What do you have your eye on for the next purchase?

(Car wise)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 20/01/2022 at 3:17 PM, RedEmblem said:

Back for my annual SAU visit. Does anyone remember the Saturday night cruises to Broadwater carpark on the Gold Coast back about 2006-2008? Those were insane.

Yep, sure do and even before that (back in the mid to late 90’s) with dropped subies, pimped out civics, boosted Starlets, fully decked GTI’R’s, Mitsus 3000gt, slick Supra’s and off course the king of street Godzilla’s 

On 1/20/2022 at 4:28 PM, Ants said:

Yep, sure do and even before that (back in the mid to late 90’s) with dropped subies, pimped out civics, boosted Starlets, fully decked GTI’R’s, Mitsus 3000gt, slick Supra’s and off course the king of street Godzilla’s 

Now youre showing your age... :P

• 3 weeks later...