SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

I am going to go over it again tomorrow, all plugs are gaped @ .8 5 are bcpr7es and 1 is a bcpr7es-11 (gaped to .8) can't find a 6th bcpr7es anywhere up here.

I will inspect the coils again tomorrow as well as the loom.

I will swap the gaped down one out first and see if that fixes it.

You may not see it. You'll need to test them.

That's only like 10kg nick ;)

It's 12.5kg, I drop weight on the third set on bi cepts and do more reps usually have 15kgs on there. And I would put money on most of the people here not being able to curl it 10 times even on the first set.

I've been to gyms at resorts and shit and I swear there weight messurments are wrong there 15kg bells feel like 10 etc

I have the factory coils here still, I can swap them in as they has no problems and have minimal K's on them.

I will do some testing and rule them out one way or another.

eggszachary :)

Found best way to stop arking put silicone around the rubber tube that connects onto the body in that little space there and fixed it

u talkin bout a car or putting fake tits on yourself?

It's 12.5kg, I drop weight on the third set on bi cepts and do more reps usually have 15kgs on there. And I would put money on most of the people here not being able to curl it 10 times even on the first set.

I've been to gyms at resorts and shit and I swear there weight messurments are wrong there 15kg bells feel like 10 etc

I curl 16 with dumbells and 30 with barbells

I'm guessing your laughing at the part where I don't keep up with your capabilities? Haha

Well... if you say you curl reps at 16kg (which I'm not sure how you even obtained that weight [very odd number]) then well good for u.

If your forms good then that's a big achievement and something to be proud of.

Well... if you say you curl reps at 16kg (which I'm not sure how you even obtained that weight [very odd number]) then well good for u.

just my

Gyms different and goes up weights in intervals of 2kg haha

Edited by Matty95

You forgot the weight of the bar

I can do that 10 times on every set, but not with my arms or legs lol