SAU Community

Auto Mods For Big Hp

Aldawy

I was hoping that someone can help me.

I want to get some info on the re4ro3a auto (came standard in 300zx z32 & Nissan patrols)

The r33 rb25det auto is a re4ro1a. The 2 autos are the some ,but in the re4ro3a everything is bigger (so I've been told). The skyline bellhousing will bolt up & so on.

The person I spoke to about this auto said that, he can modify the valve body to 4gaers on the shifter, manual shift, & also a trans brake if I wanted

How many other mods is there for this auto ,is there any big pans for it

Has anyone pushed this auto to its limits, at what hp

Anything that anyone knows or heard about this auto, would be very helpful

Thank you for looking.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking on the Internet all morning, and I found a website that said ,

Re4ro1a was used for medium duty vehicles (r33 skyline, steaga)

Re4ro3a was used for heavy duty vehicles (300zx twin turbo, Nissan patrol gq-gu)

I also found the gear ratios for both (same ratios) ,& the 300zx had 3.692 diff gears ,which suits me

I would not be surprised if there are few to no physical differences between those two transmissions. There might be slight differences in the width or material spec of friction materials, or there might be line pressure differences designed to make it better able to haul around a heavier car.

Remember that in terms of manual transmissions, the big VG30 manuals are essentially the same gearbox as the big RB manuals. They're all about the same strength. It's trivial things that change, like overall gearing, the bellhousing, shifter location.

If you phone MV automatics in Adelaide they will help out.

Have you got a phone number / website

I also found out that they hold about 4litres, the guts of the auto is a bit wider & longer. The pump is also bigger

Folly built they can hold about 1000hp (so I've been told)

Have you got a phone number / website

I also found out that they hold about 4litres, the guts of the auto is a bit wider & longer. The pump is also bigger

Folly built they can hold about 1000hp (so I've been told)

try 14 litres and your closer mate.

Auto was sent off today it will be back in 3 weeks to be installed and then some fun. Full manual valve body etc push button overdrive and push button lockup clutch for highway driv

So theres no automation on the lockup clutch at all? If you stop the car you stall?