SAU Community

For Sale : V35 Auto Mirror Folding Unit

guys I'm doing a bit of a clean up. found this thing in a pile of V35 stuff I am tossing out.

for those that want the abilty to fold their mirrors in when you lock the car by remote this is the unit you need.

mostly plug and play into a V35 sedan or coupe

$85 posted overnight post.

contact me if interested.

i remember the right side had a tendency to fold a little slower than the left lol.

the right side has further to 'fold' than the left.

mine has this feature too, I think it comes with the dealer fitted alarm.

Can I see a photograph of the item?

I've seen some mods done on the G35 to enable this feature. Does anyone have info on what models had this feature factory fitted?

I will take one in the morning . I am waiting on the local fellow to pick this up. If he does not then it is up for grabs .

SOLD and INSTALLED!

thanks!!

Chris any other place that we can get this from?

And I PMed you about and car security recommendation. Could you please have a look.

Cheers.

Chris any other place that we can get this from?

And I PMed you about and car security recommendation. Could you please have a look.

Cheers.

I will probably import a few at some point. they wont be $85 though.

as for the security question - talk to them. you are not in my market so I cannot tell you prices. already spoke to adam and kes happy to do the job you enquired on.

If im not wrong, the cars that have this dealer option when imported are the ones fitted with an alarm (red security LED), auto fold-in side mirrors and auto-tilt down on reverse. If im correct, i have a mate whose got all those options (tilt-down switch is present) but none of the 2 functions are working thats is fold-in or tilt-down.

Would be able to have a look at this car Chris? i can bring it in prob next week sometime?

thanks

If im not wrong, the cars that have this dealer option when imported are the ones fitted with an alarm (red security LED), auto fold-in side mirrors and auto-tilt down on reverse. If im correct, i have a mate whose got all those options (tilt-down switch is present) but none of the 2 functions are working thats is fold-in or tilt-down.

Would be able to have a look at this car Chris? i can bring it in prob next week sometime?

thanks

If you want. Call first.

If he's taken delivery of it in the past few weeks and it was picked up from southern Brisbane then its possible it was pulled at compliance.

The one I had was an add on. Can get more.

Do the V36 have auto fold and auto tilt?

Yes they do but again a dealer option, when they install an alarm, they put in auto-fold and auto-tilt functions in. Not all V36's come with it. If you got the alarm with those ultra sonic sensors (that some dealers like to call "Upgraded Tweeters LMFAO) then you should have the other features too, it seems to be all in the same package.