SAU Community

R34 Beep Sound Problem

Hanzie

I have recently fixed a chugging sound in my car, i have replaced the oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, cleaned the MAF, New petrol in, Injector cleaner, and octane boost, and reset the ECU... the car is running fine now, performance wise, but i have a constant beeping sound and i cant tell where its coming from or what is making it, i have disconnected the batterey to reset the ECU again cause i thought it may have been the HICAS, but as i disconnect the battery, it still makes the beeping sound, i have ensured that the car doors are closed, and the seatbelts were plugged in to rule them out.

Someone please help as i have spent the last 3 months fixing it, and i dont want any more damage to come to it.

1998 R34 Nissan Skyline N/A Neo RB25DE

• 2 weeks later...

Well i was bloody confused on how the beeping could continue without a battery connected, hence no power, and thats why i asked on this forum, i just had no idea about it lol but after looking and hearing for the sound i noticed it was coming from around the glovebox area, so i started to pull the dash out, but once i pulled the glovebox out, there it was, the consistent beeping that was like a splinter in my brain! A DAMN TAMAGOTCHI! It was one of my Girlfriends siblings, i assume when they went to put the tamagotchi in the glovebox they closed it too fast and it fell behind it......So I buried the tamagotchi in the backyard so the kids wouldnt lose it in my car again HAHA!