SAU Community

Qld Stag Folk. Any Yards Currently Stocking A C34 S2 Near Bris?

D-limo

Hi trying to help a mate hunt down a C34 RS4 S2. Needs something genuine, in clean overall order asap. Have exhausted all the regular sources. Carsales, bumtree etc. Wondering if anyone here knows of any vehicles tucked away in Brissie surrounds or Gold Coast.

Thanks.

Edited by D-limo

I have a immac C34 S2 auto in pearl white

Alot of quailty Jap extra's and electonic extra's, hiflow etc

Looks clean and stock on the outside

$8500 unreg and will provide RWC for rego

No issues with car

Car southside Brisbane as Capalaba

PM me if interested

Edited by darrinspencer

• 4 weeks later...

After collectively browsing through at least 500 cars over the last couple of months mate is now a proud owner of a pearl White S2 :) Thanks Darrin for going out of your way to get the deal sorted. Pulled a healthy number on 999 automotives dyno at 11 psi (mention of a high flowed turbo was lost in translation somewhere along the line). They complemented the quality of mods made and after seeing it in the flesh I had to agree and was a bit jelly.

Going back on the rollers in a few weeks to pump some more boost in. Thinking around 18 psi if the fuel ump can handle it? If you have the turbo specs handy Darrin that would be awesome. Looking at ordering in a 'Blitz Advance Power' pod before then. Is anyone on here running a stainless mesh filter and/or a hard induction pipe and did it do much for induction noise?

Edited by D-limo

We bailed the pod idea as there now seems to be grey area regarding secured, non enclosed pods in QLD. Hard pipe was considered. Might be deemed worth while if there is a noticeable gain in response to be had.

Been told it's running a Sard fuel pump. I can't find solid info on standard S2 injector size. Can anyone confirm?