SAU Community

Antilag Racewars 2014 - 12Th & 13Th April, Wyalkatchem Airport

Hank Scorpio

Antilag RaceWars 2014 dates have been released today, it will be held on the 12th and 13th of April once again at Wyalkatchem Airport.

Last year was ridiculously fun and I can't wait to wind some boost up, drop some kilos and better last years efforts.

Anyone else planning on going?

http://www.racewars.com.au/

Hi, folks.

I enjoyed myself this year and have a point to prove next year! I have booked my accommodation in Dowerin just now. I hope it is not quite as hot and they iron out the kinks in the schedule. The organisers did a great effort for the first year.

Still learning to drive, it would appear!!!

:blink:

whats the point you wish to prove?

More to myself, than anything else. For lots of reasons, I stuffed up and ran in low boost all through the Saturday. Then on the Sunday I only managed two runs on the 1000 metres, because I was flying out that night and had to get back. The first one, the timing didn't work and I had a good indicated top speed. The second one, I stuffed the start and one gear change and the timing worked. So, I came away with the overall feeling that I had not driven the car to its potential. I want to do that this time.

So that is the point I want to prove to myself.

LOL I no own a 31 , 34 is just about finished :)

Weak :P

More to myself, than anything else. For lots of reasons, I stuffed up and ran in low boost all through the Saturday. Then on the Sunday I only managed two runs on the 1000 metres, because I was flying out that night and had to get back. The first one, the timing didn't work and I had a good indicated top speed. The second one, I stuffed the start and one gear change and the timing worked. So, I came away with the overall feeling that I had not driven the car to its potential. I want to do that this time.

So that is the point I want to prove to myself.

I only had the one run at 1,000m myself, I certainly had an average start and a short shift, could have gone faster but doubt I could have pulled up in time, haha!

Edited by Hank Scorpio

• 2 months later...

Entry is in! Looking forward to it - and hopefully not as much waiting around. But then, that is always going to be the case with an event like this. They do say that in motorsport, one of the phrases often used is "Hurry up and wait"!

Hope to see you guys there. :action-smiley-069: