SAU Community

Tuning V35

rs88

That will be nice.. We just need to wait until they release the V37.

Lol smart ass, I was reffering to Infinity G37 Coupe which is the same shape as V35. so in actual fact it has been released, have a look. http://www.infiniticars.com.au/g37-coupe/key-features.html

• 5 months later...

hi guys.

I own a 2003 v35 350GT. I'm a noob in ECU management and interfacing. And would like your opinon/ suggetions for the questions below.

1. Are the ECU's for the M35, V35 and 350Z similar?

2. Are these ECU's interchangeble after tuning?

3. My ECU/ OBD currently talks Consult (or so i have been told). If i could change the ECU, would the OBD connector then talk in the standard OBDII ? (I would love this, as i could then use my android tab with the Torque App)

Any advice is appreciated.

• 7 years later...
On 22/05/2014 at 5:24 PM, cruiser_350GT said:

hi guys.

I own a 2003 v35 350GT. I'm a noob in ECU management and interfacing. And would like your opinon/ suggetions for the questions below.

1. Are the ECU's for the M35, V35 and 350Z similar?

2. Are these ECU's interchangeble after tuning?

3. My ECU/ OBD currently talks Consult (or so i have been told). If i could change the ECU, would the OBD connector then talk in the standard OBDII ? (I would love this, as i could then use my android tab with the Torque App)

Any advice is appreciated.

How did you go with this Cruiser_350GT? I know it was 2014 but am needing the same info as im dealing with the exact same car and its unclear with this in particular model if its supported by Uprev and apparently g35 and 350z is supported by Uprev and Im really confused. please help...

How did you go with this Cruiser_350GT? I know it was 2014 but am needing the same info as im dealing with the exact same car and its unclear with this in particular model if its supported by Uprev and apparently g35 and 350z is supported by Uprev and Im really confused. please help...

On 7/13/2021 at 11:56 AM, perko1976_1 said:

03's are tunable. Places like East Coast customs in Brisbane will run an extra wire from the ECU to the OBD2 Port and tune it via Uprev. They dont really charge much to do it either, If you take it to anywhere that doesnt know this, they wont tune it. 

• Like 2