SAU Community

Dms 50Mm Suspension - Targa Spec - Suit Bnr32 Gtr

Hi guys,

Have for sale full set of suspension (coilovers and shocks) and all mounting hardware.

Drummond Motorsport DMS50's

They are currently on car and will be taken off when sold.

(so if you are local you can come see and feel on-road)

They have DMS 'Targa Spec' spring rates and valving. 9kg front, 5.5-6kg rear. Springs are tapered progressive type.

(This pic below is not mine - just pulled from Interweb - but this is what they look like (but maybe dirtier at the moment :) ).

$2300 ono.

post-20408-0-44884500-1384050483_thumb.jpg

Edited by R32 TT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep these are no problem at all on the street. I think the valving in them is the reason for that. They are 'firm' due to medium-high spring rates but pretty good at ironing out those little bumps and are never really harsh. Being Targa spec you can imagine they have to be an extremely good all rounder.

Also DMS are fully rebuild-able - so if ever you wish to tune them up a bit or alter valving/spring rates etc you can.

The only reason I am changing is that I am trialling some AST 5200's and being looked after very well by the distributor. Sort of a sponsorship deal if you like.

You don't see too many AST setups on GTRs that I am aware of so will be interested to see how they perform.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...